19-4A Vs. 20-4A...

Guest JoesBros

Crosby could do very well in a one game series against anyone with Gabby on the mound. KP would probably favor a 3 game series with their deep pitching. As for GP and whoever gets 4th, I don't know. I haven't followed GP closely enough to know.

Guest JoesBros
In 20-4A Vidor would benefit from a one game playoff. Nederland is deep enough where they can benefit playing a one game or a 3 game series. I think PNG and LCM would have a better shot in a 1 game situation.

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="vidor pirate" post="794698" timestamp="1272234290"]
[quote author=1696dogs link=topic=69053.msg794646#msg794646 date=1272216030]
Does anyone remember if we played on Wednesdays last year in playoffs?
[/quote]
i don't remember to be honest with you, i wouldnt think so due to church, etc
[/quote]
I remember BH/Vidor played a Thursday/Friday series with that first game at BH then the next two in Vidor.

[quote name="1696dogs" post="794646" timestamp="1272216030"]
[/quote]

hey man  i think the only reason any one did play on Wednesday night was because of the swine flu cancelling everything  but i dont remember any Wed. games

[quote name="baseball10" post="795198" timestamp="1272338579"]
[/quote]

hey man  i think the only reason any one did play on Wednesday night was because of the swine flu cancelling everything  but i dont remember any Wed. games
[/quote]

Most of the playoff games are Friday and Saturday.  Swine Flu messed up a few things last year.  Later in the playoffs, graduation is usually the only thing that teams have to schedule around.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="PhatMack19" post="795216" timestamp="1272342465"]
[quote author=baseball10 link=topic=69053.msg795198#msg795198 date=1272338579]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Most of the playoff games are Friday and Saturday.  Swine Flu messed up a few things last year.  Later in the playoffs, graduation is usually the only thing that teams have to schedule around.
[/quote]

Yes. Most teams play Friday and a DH on Saturday if necessary.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="slo8140" post="795578" timestamp="1272458827"]
The weekend of the 7-8 of May. This weekend will be used for Seeding games and for some districts to finish up. Some teams might also play warmup games this Friday, Saturday or next Tuesday.
[/quote]

GCM has a warm-up game scheduled for this Friday. ;D

[quote name="GCMPats" post="795728" timestamp="1272499936"]
[quote author=slo8140 link=topic=69053.msg795578#msg795578 date=1272458827]
The weekend of the 7-8 of May. This weekend will be used for Seeding games and for some districts to finish up. Some teams might also play warmup games this Friday, Saturday or next Tuesday.
[/quote]

GCM has a warm-up game scheduled for this Friday. ;D
[/quote]

Yes, warming up for that tie-breaker against BH........ ;D  That's assuming KP does not throw the game and put some 6th grader out there pitching.  ;)

Guest rambleonus
Went to Kingwood Middle yesterday and saw our pitcher for Friday work out. With his offspeed (he doesn't think its offspeed) GCM will be out on their front foot all night. KP going for a 3 peat! This district must be down. With all the preseason predictions I know alot of folks are surprised to see KP at the top again. Don't worry, next year KP is out and that will give room for someone else at the top.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics