All District Prospects for 20-4A...

Who do you feel will be on the 20-4A all district team?  

1. 1. Who do you feel will be on the 20-4A all district team?

• ?
    • ?

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Cool Hand Luke" post="802584" timestamp="1274109606"]
1696 was looking for this thread. bringing it back to the top.  It had slid to page 2.
[/quote]

and it has thankfully been edited.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches have already picked all district. They just wont announce the selections till after all the teams in the district are out of the play offs.

1st team
Pitcher: Kirby Bellow / Trae Hester
Catcher: Wes Bingham
First: Cody Laird
Second: Steven Schlett
Third: Chris Sweetenham
Short: Austin Stone
OF: Nick Cardenas
OF: Mason Dallas
OF: Blake Reyenga
DH: Jacob Pitts

2nd Team
Pitcher: Waddell
Cather: Hester
First:  Rhame
Second: Landry
Third: Hagler
Short: Sonnier
OF: Brady
OF: Jalali
OF: Mojica
DH: Tyler Smith

PNG played monday so they did not meet as scheduled.  I think Big Dog was answering the question of when it is announced based on past years and then stated an opinion on who they think should make it.  I say that because there are some schools not represented on the list and I have never seen that happen.  I would bet it will be next week before it is decided.

im all for thinking your own kid is all district and you should tell him so at home if it makes you folks as parents feel better about yourselves.i think it is all that post on heres right to post who they think is worthy as being all district. i think it is tereble that some on here attack as has been quoted on here a player.but i may catch some grief on here for saying this but just saying what i feel and will listen to the responses after. if your child is a good or as some feel great!! ballplayer.i would think it would be more rewarding to here it from others who have watched them play i know it means a great deal and has always when someone else notices that your child has talent rather than pasting it on here all the time by parents now i dont know who most are on here here by screen names and dont care. but i know it goes on and it would sicken my child to know im on here all the time saying he is this or that.so as for who ever gets a reward congrats!! from the bottom of my heart your well deserving!!but we as parents can learn alot from our own kids by listening to thier responses as far as awards and notoriety goes again ill sit back and watch to the responses ill get and again congrats to all that earn all district .

[quote name="sportsallday" post="803356" timestamp="1274287217"]
Don't even waste your time...  The coach's make a joke of this team every year.  Half of the first team will be on the secound team..  Some of the worst teams will have more players than the best tems..

Same thing every year...
[/quote]So true!

I agree that if the award is for a DH than a DH position player deserves the title!!  Now if you want to ask me if Babino deserves a spot on All District than I say yes!!  Everyone knows that he is one of the best catchers and hardest working atheletes if not the best in the area and deserves at the least a shot! Babino has earned a spot as an All District player and the fact that he doesn't bat in the games should not cause him that opportunity. I believe that the coaches know this and if he is passed for a shot at All District it would be a shame!  Best of luck to all of the boys they ALL work hard!!

[quote name="mouche10" post="803267" timestamp="1274276022"]
Central

Christian Carmouche - 1b or DH
Keonis Brazier- short or 2nd
Devon Olgetree - short
Courtlun Thomas - Center
[/quote]

Must think people didn't the first time this was posted so let's post a second time....  That will definitely change some minds. ;)

Silly...You make valid points about parents pushing their own kids on here.  I try to refrain from it but felt it was so ludicrous for it to be said that a player who DHed shouldn't be considered for recognition as DH that I had to respond.  I may of went overboard. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83