All District Prospects for 20-4A...

Who do you feel will be on the 20-4A all district team?  

1. 1. Who do you feel will be on the 20-4A all district team?

• ?
    • ?

NHS83LU87 I so agree with both you and Silly.  From what I know about Babino he doesn't want his parents on this site and darn sure doesn't want recognistion for something he DID NOT earn or DOES NOT deserve, I think anyone who REALLY knows that boy can conqueor.  For myself I am with you on both of them should be on 1st team for their deserved postions.  We could go on all day long about this and it is ultimately up to the coaches so let up wait and see what happens. Again good luck to all of the boys and hopefully they know that you don't always get the award to know that you are a good ball player!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BaseBall31" post="803081" timestamp="1274213659"]
Your are 100% wrong. They met monday!
[/quote]You do not have a clue on what you are talking about...20-4a coaches have not met for all-district picks...PEOPLE LIKE YOU ...NEVER MIND..If you don't know don't post ..And you don't know so stop posting :o 1696 is right ...They will meet this week

[quote name="baseballsportsfan" post="803798" timestamp="1274393382"]
It just amazes me the things that people argue over. I would have to say [glow=red,2,300]Bellow,Sonnier and Schelett would be my pick from nederland
[/quote][glow=red,2,300]Laird

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="htownborn" post="805329" timestamp="1274765948"]
I just got word from a very reliable source that the All District meeting will be held tomorrow at Livingston. Why it is there i dont know. Stupid that the 7 coaches from around here have to travel there.
[/quote]

I would bet Livingston is the 20-4A District Chair. Or, they have better food. ;D

[quote name="GCMPats" post="805421" timestamp="1274803243"]
[quote author=htownborn link=topic=68941.msg805329#msg805329 date=1274765948]
I just got word from a very reliable source that the All District meeting will be held tomorrow at Livingston. Why it is there i dont know. Stupid that the 7 coaches from around here have to travel there.
[/quote]

I would bet Livingston is the 20-4A District Chair. Or, they have better food. ;D
[/quote]

The word last year was that the Livingston coach didn't show up for the All-District meeting.  Maybe this way he has to go. ;)

You need to reassess your sources Phatmack.  Making accusations without verification or proof is slander.  The head baseball coach at Livingston has not missed any district meetings ever.  This year's meeting was held in Livingston because per district rules, the 5th place team hosts the meeting.

the votes are in, I dont know about any of the other schools, but I have heard the news from PNG. Offensive Player of the year-Blake Reyenga, First Team Pitcher-Chris Sweetenham, First Team Shortstop- Austin Stone, First Team First Base-Zach Rhame, First Team Outfield-Amir Jalali, Newcomer of the Year-Colin Gizzi,
Second Team Second Base-Hunter Denzlinger, Second Team Catcher-Brandon Provost,
Honorable Mention-Spencer DeRon

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami