Hardin 5 Kountze 4

Guest baseball25

[quote name="baseball25" post="781278" timestamp="1269443709"]
Well who's fault is that? Why did the coach throw there number 4? Don't make excuses.

[/quote]

Not makin excuses.... And whos fault is it??? lol Not gonna say anymore....wellcome to another day in Kountze...

I will say it. It is the coaches fault...............
The program doesn't need work it needs a overhaul.
What do you think the outcome of the game is going to be when the coach tells the boys
"you are going to lose this game" that happened the day of the game.
Congrats to Hardin on the win.

Guest Aggie by Birth
and now my two cents worth....this "4th string" pitcher you speak of...is the only kid that can throw a full game without wearing down.  Did he give up some hits early...yes...did he come roaring back...collect hinself..ans strikeout 10...yes.  There is noone to blame but the kids...at the plate...we didnt get it done!  Coaches dont do the fielding...and hitting.  The sad fact is that many of you who post here dont have a clue what it takes to field a team....lets start with this...its called a COLLEGE DEGREE!!!!!!!  go get one...then step out here and try this thing on for size!!!

and one more thing...you bash the other fans and coaches all you want...but dont belittle yourself and this forum by bashing or trashing the kids...thats so undignified that it really doesnt justify comment!

yes, if they wanted to!  if they looked for baseball, football coaches like they do basketball then yeah this would expand the whole sports program at ktz and make it better.  im going to say that maybe 3 or 4 kids off the basketball team play other sports, if they do its probably track....atleast thats the way it was when i went there...ktz just needs coaching thats it...they have the talent in the kids....coaching plays a big big part no matter what you say...the kids may play the game but they have to play the game the coaches call.

Just for your information! 

Baseball Playoffs
1976-2004  No playoffs!
2005 District Champions  3 rounds deep in playoffs
2006 Finished 2nd - Lost in first round of playoffs
2007 Finished 2nd - Lost in first round of playoffs
2008 Finished 2nd - 2 rounds deep in playoffs
2009 Finished 4th - 1 game out

Sub-par?  I don't think so!

Coach Williams is doing a great job!  He definantly has the respect of the district coaches!  For that matter all the coaches at Kountze are doing a great job and are well respected in this district. 

i think you missed that i said always seem sub-par....williams has been there since the start of ktz!!!  im not saying that hes not a good coach because he is a good one...he was actually one of my favs there.  the baseball program has improved no doubt...its the whole system i was talking about

[quote name="Chazz Michael Michaels" post="781814" timestamp="1269532422"]
So in 28 years they only made playoffs twice.
[/quote]

i think four or five times....but still out of almost 30 years i would have thats slackin.  i have lots love for ktz in all aspects but i call em as i see em.

[quote name="im on fire" post="781830" timestamp="1269532900"]
[quote author=Chazz Michael Michaels link=topic=67694.msg781814#msg781814 date=1269532422]
[/quote]

i think four or five times....but still out of almost 30 years i would have thats slackin.  i have lots love for ktz in all aspects but i call em as i see em.
[/quote]
I agree this is rather bad, but all that matters is that they have improved alot since then.

[quote name="Chazz Michael Michaels" post="781835" timestamp="1269533033"]
[quote author=im on fire link=topic=67694.msg781830#msg781830 date=1269532900]
[quote author=Chazz Michael Michaels link=topic=67694.msg781814#msg781814 date=1269532422]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I agree this is rather bad, but all that matters is that they have improved alot since then.
[/quote]

Chazz, you know nothing about Hardin or Kountze. You are just trying to get your number of posts up. If you have nothing to contribute to the conversation besides obvious, fence-riding comments you should just stay out of it.

To get back on topic, I believe Hardin was the better team and that's why they came out with the W.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn