40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• Barbers Hill Wins
    • New Caney Wins

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are five and 0 and still not happy? All you guys do is win and you have crap like this about your team written? If you want your kids advertised why don’t you rent a billboard? Last I checked this is a team sport and if you want some glory play golf or run track.

Now, no one said anything about not being happy. I'm sure BH is just thrilled to be 5-0, the point was is it really fair to the other contributing members of the team not to get recognition unless you're a favorite Our coach goes out of his way to make sure that players on both sides of the ball gets recognized. Just don't think it's helps with the team morale.

Oh, and you have to wear panties before they can get in a wad!! 8)

Alright Eagles, Eagle Fans, and all other posters!!! enough opinionating, couch coaching, and coach bashing!! Its Friday and I cant wait until kickoff.!!!!! :) Yall have an awsome day. Good Luck Eagles!!!!

Lowering my prediction a touch

BH 27 NC 7

If you go to the Housto Chronicle they have a data base that gives team and individual statistics. Anyone who catches a ball, rushes, intercepts, or kicks a PAT/fieldgoal gets mentioned. (by name).

I am not one to jump up and Hoo-Raa the AD at BH, however he can't be blamed for what the Baytown Sun or Chronicle prints......really.

Take your own notes at the game and tomorrow you can print every person's name on here you want by posting a message. I brag about players on here all the time. How do you think we got Mason picked as MVP a few weeks ago.

Go BH win tonight!

Game day baby!! The weather is awesome should be a nice cool night and look for the Eagles to come out ready to go. Big tail gate party going on right now and I hope the crowd is screaming their heads off. Goodluck tonight BH and you New Caney folks drive safe and hope you have a great experiance at BH (That doesn't mean winning the game :D )

Guest PurplePride

:D Sounds like it is going GREAT there! Woo Hoo!

Looking great for the Broncos too!

We from the Hill AND from the rice fields of DAYTON are BIG TIME HAPPY CAMPERS! :wink:

Game over. Hill 6-0. Please do not worry about what is said on this or any other board between the BH posters. We may DEMAND excellence among each other but come game time we will see to it that you lose we WIN. WE CAN WE WILL WE ARE BARBERS HILL. Take it to the bank.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami