40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• Barbers Hill Wins
    • New Caney Wins

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Caney is up and down it seems. They score 49 on Huffman then score 14 on Smiley?????? :shock:

New Caney has a large enrollment so they should be able to put fresh bodies in all night. The BH Defense will do what they do best and keep them in check. The Offense will do well if the play calling and snapping problems are solved.

Coaches Hint: If you run up the middle 20 times for 5 yards this means the Defense knows whats coming :lol: If you have a 6'4" all district reciever gaurded bya 5'4" corner in single coverage toss the rock :lol:

Go get'em Eagles!!! BH that is :D

New Caney is up and down it seems. They score 49 on Huffman then score 14 on Smiley?????? :shock:

New Caney has a large enrollment so they should be able to put fresh bodies in all night. The BH Defense will do what they do best and keep them in check. The Offense will do well if the play calling and snapping problems are solved.

Coaches Hint: If you run up the middle 20 times for 5 yards this means the Defense knows whats coming :lol: If you have a 6'4" all district reciever gaurded bya 5'4" corner in single coverage toss the rock :lol:

My god BHFAN you are awesome I couldn't have said it better myself.

I hear tell New Caney has some big kids.....and with an enrollment of almost 1900, they should have some depth. I'll take the Hill in this one and if they throw the ball much more than against Crosby it could be a big game. New Caney is no push-over.

I saw them play vs Huntsville. They have a very good qb who can run and scramble but only has one target really. They are a good option team out of the shotgun also. They are not the largest team look alot like Bh. I tihnk our d is up to the challenge. Offense will play alot better this week.

Thanks for the insight. I too hope our offense is a little more balanced this week and we get our center back on track. Those bad snaps have cost us at least 3 TD's, if not more. We won't be able to do that against Galena Park or in the post season.

Guys its according which New Caney team shows up. They have some good looking soph kids along with some pretty good seniors. Gringo on this board has a son that is pretty good. They have a soph lineman name Mena that is a load and strong as a ox. The score with Smiley is very misleading due to the fact that they had like six turnovers inside the twenty. Their qb is pretty good and they have a rb name dunlap that is pretty good. Anyway should be a good one and everyone just stay healthy. We were up on them and then the second half they flat wore us out and we committed some costly turnovers.

PS I got some info on Galena Park when you'all get to them. :shock:

Weill Lumberton has played both New Caney and Barbers Hill' date=' and from what I have heard New Caney was about even with them if not better.[/quote']

That's encouraging considering Lumberton played us in a scrimmage and very few to none of the skill players Lumberton saw on defense is still on defense. BH is much better than what Lumberton or WOS saw in the pre-season scrimmages.

You must be a reciever's dad. :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont