WOS Vs Coldsprings/WOS WINS 72-70 IN OT!!!!!!

DDAV55

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="765164" timestamp="1266979169"]
WOS now gets a bye in the Area round and will await the winner of the Bryan Rudder/Silsbee game.

It could be the 3rd meeting between Silsbee and WOS. Very dangerous for the Tigers.
[/quote]

Very dangerous indeed tuff to beat a good team 3 times.....but we can.

[quote name="ST413" post="765187" timestamp="1266980273"]
[quote author=Sloe link=topic=66250.msg765180#msg765180 date=1266980137]
Good job WOS ;) PS WOS now has two weeks to prepare for Silsbee ;D
[/quote]

not 2 weeks 6 days will play monday
[/quote]still in football mode sorry :D

[quote name="Sloe" post="765180" timestamp="1266980137"]
Good job WOS ;) PS WOS now has two weeks to prepare for Silsbee ;D
[/quote]

Two weeks?? How do you figure that?

If they play in the quarterfinals, they will play next Monday night. That's only 6 days away. To be technical about it, they won't know for sure if they are playing Silsbee till late Thursday night. So actually it only gives them 3 days to prepare. ;) ;D

We looked really good tonight! We didn't seem to miss a shot until the middle of the second quarter. When Coldsprings was up by 11 in the third the coldsprings coaches were laughing and jumping up and down...the end of the game was priceless...I'll leave it at that!! Go 'Stangs!! You definitely earned this one and I have no doubt that we can do to Silsbee what the girls did a few years ago to them the third time around...Go 'Stangs!!!

[quote name="mustang mom" post="765337" timestamp="1266988152"]
We looked really good tonight! We didn't seem to miss a shot until the middle of the second quarter. When Coldsprings was up by 11 in the third the coldsprings coaches were laughing and jumping up and down...the end of the game was priceless...I'll leave it at that!! Go 'Stangs!! You definitely earned this one and I have no doubt that we can do to Silsbee what the girls did a few years ago to them the third time around...Go 'Stangs!!!
[/quote]

Hopefully your Mustangs will get their chance at the Tigers,  but remember the last game the Tigers weren't at full strength.  Now that we are we have something to prove as well.

Congrats Mustangs!!!! And AAW why do you think we will get beat in everysport? You said we would get beat in baseball by 24 and now you thought that we would get beat by Coldspring... That is not supporting 21-3A very much, huh......... I would understand if we were playing our own district....

The baseball thing was just a joke. I was trying to get a rise out of a certain someone. ;)

As for the basketball game, my post started with saying I was pulling for a Mustang win, but to make a prediction on the game, I took Coldspring because they had been playing better basketball as of late. WOS lost to Orangefield in their last game before the playoffs.

I was pulling for WOS, but a prediction is a prediction.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami