Silsbee Vs Kountze Warm-Up Game

DDAV55

[quote name="twinref" post="762588" timestamp="1266592368"]
WOW!!! You had nothing better to say, These crews were hand picked by the coaches the game is in good hands. These are two of the best crews in the area
[/quote]Not directed at the refs.......just having fun with the Silsbee -Kountze fans.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Silsbee fans are a pretty quiet bunch on here but they are very knowledgable about the game.I have been to tons of games this year and the most fun about it is setting among the fans and listening at them support their clubs.The Sils/HJ game was packed so I got to sit among the Tiger faithful and they were anything but quiet there.Anyone that thinks this is gonna be a 15 point game is dreaming.They match up very well with Silsbee having a little edge on the point.They win this one in a close game.

[quote name="whsalum" post="763183" timestamp="1266681439"]
The Silsbee fans are a pretty quiet bunch on here but they are very knowledgable about the game.I have been to tons of games this year and the most fun about it is setting among the fans and listening at them support their clubs.The Sils/HJ game was packed so I got to sit among the Tiger faithful and they were anything but quiet there.Anyone that thinks this is gonna be a 15 point game is dreaming.They match up very well with Silsbee having a little edge on the point.They win this one in a close game.
[/quote]

check your PM whs

dfh[quote name="no-look" post="762902" timestamp="1266626998"]
[quote author=twinref link=topic=66218.msg762588#msg762588 date=1266592368]
WOW!!! You had nothing better to say, These crews were hand picked by the coaches the game is in good hands. These are two of the best crews in the area
[/quote]Not directed at the refs.......just having fun with the Silsbee -Kountze fans.
[/quote] I saw the crew assignments....looks like a Board of Directors meeting. Typical assigning for the UIL chapter. If the UIL chapter is the best why do they have 0 officials working in any juco or D-1 conferences but TASO has 5.  HMMMMMMMM

Guest ktzlionsfan
I'm extremely proud of the Lions. Even when they were literally dragged to the ground they rallied together and pulled out the W. Walker did an awesome job sinking his free-throws and taking some surprising charges. Overall, great job from the Lions. Hope to see them bring home another much deserved state championship. ;D

[quote name="ktzlionsfan" post="763484" timestamp="1266728321"]
I'm extremely proud of the Lions. Even when they were literally dragged to the ground they rallied together and pulled out the W. Walker did an awesome job sinking his free-throws and taking some surprising charges. Overall, great job from the Lions. Hope to see them bring home another much deserved state championship. ;D
[/quote]  only thing i can say that could hurt silsbee is shooting they should play lockett he can shoot the starters can shoot at times

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="763493" timestamp="1266729094"]
[font=Courier]I liked the way they let them play....yes, fouls were missed on both ends, and some fouls were bad calls, but there wasn't a foul called on every trip down the floor, which was good. [/font]
[/quote]

[size=18pt]AMEN!!!!![/size]

Only 37 fouls called in this one, 19 for Silsbee, 18 for Kountze.

Definitely better flow and rythym to this game. Much better officiated game.

[quote name="ktzlionsfan" post="763484" timestamp="1266728321"]
[/quote]I would give a great "Amen" to that!  Kountze has a potential stumbling block in New Waverly, but if Kountze is at the top of their game, they'll beat NW by at least 10.

Hill played an excellent game but you're exactly right about the Tigers inside game last night.They repeatedly came down the floor with their bigs open on the break and just didn't feed the basketball.A lot of these breaks they didn't convert on.That and sketchy free throw shooting was the difference in this game.New Waverly will have to bring their A game to compete with the Kountze club that took the floor last night.Duane has done a good job of developing some young guys off the bench during the season.I hope #14 doesn't have any lingering effects from the ankle.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83