Sabine Pass vs Tarkington

wasson_25

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="761656" timestamp="1266468116"]
HJ really could use the Hecklers to travel like that during the playoffs!!!!!  125 of those [size=16pt][b]obnoxious little bastards[/b] [/size]would carry the Hawks ...
[/quote]

Might want to read up on the rules of this board:

[i]3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.[/i]

Or are you exempt?

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="763290" timestamp="1266700379"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=66190.msg761656#msg761656 date=1266468116]
HJ really could use the Hecklers to travel like that during the playoffs!!!!!  125 of those [size=16pt][b]obnoxious little bastards[/b] [/size]would carry the Hawks ...
[/quote]

Might want to read up on the rules of this board:

[i]3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.[/i]

Or are you exempt?

[/quote]Well one of them was my son and i know he is not a Bastard Lazeek

i'd like to say thanks to the sabine pass team, coaches, and fans for coming a long way on a saturday afternoon to play a warm up game. it was a close game for the most part against a larger opponent and the fans that came were an enthusiastic and classy bunch, best of luck to them in the playoffs....

ECBUCFAN if anyone thought what I said was that bad they would have edited it............guess it is not that bad!!!!!!!

Sloe.........no disrespect to you or your son!!!!!!  What we all saw Tuesday night is why the Hecklers are the best group of fans in high school!!!!!!!  Most of the original Hecklers have gone on to graduate and dont attend the games anymore........what you saw against Silsbee was every game for two years straight......home and away!!!  Wish that your son would help to bring them back to that level for the playoffs and then for next year!!!  The Hecklers are great and it is time for them to do what they do!!!!!!

[quote name="whsalum" post="763599" timestamp="1266768638"]
Heck I come sometimes just to watch the hecklers.The deal with the newspaper at the intro is just plain hilarious.It reminds me not to take these things to serious ,it's all in fun and just a game.[/quote]Perhaps one of the hecklers has been to an A&M game?  :D

The only thing I wish I didn't see from the hecklers is their booing the other team when they come on the court (unless its others in the stands).  I've seen other teams fans give us polite applause when we enter or are announced, and then I'm embarrassed to hear boos coming from our side of the stands when the other team enters or is announced.

Who knows, maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I still respect sportsmanship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476