Cleveland 96 Tarkington 62

CATMAN

Tarkington has to win out and Coldspring has to lose to someone other than Cleveland if the Horns want a chance at the 2nd place spot. I believe that district 21 is not so cut dry as far as playoff guesses. HJ and Silsbee still have to play in HJ to see if there is a split. Cleveland and (W) of 21, my guess is Silsbee, will get the bye. Coldspring should play WOS and Tarkington should play HJ. We'll see though ;-)

actually it was 96-66, not a big difference but for the sake of accuracy....

does ttt stand for TECH TECH TECH...??

the way cleveland came out the horns [i]might[/i] have missed a decent chance to win that one, if that was the first time i had seen them play i'd laugh if you told me they'd most likely be state bound, every team has an off night, and maybe they're just not as good on the "road" but that was not the same good shooting team i'd seen before. oh well, anybody know how coldspring/splendora came out? EDIT:splendora lost to coldspring, nm, coldspring losses to cleveland and liberty and two horns wins against liberty and huffman will tie them for 2nd

[quote name="scooby" post="758084" timestamp="1265829145"]

the way cleveland came out the horns [i]might[/i] have missed a decent chance to win that one, if that was the first time i had seen them play i'd laugh if you told me they'd most likely be state bound, every team has an off night, and maybe they're just not as good on the "road" but that was not the same good shooting team i'd seen before. oh well, anybody know how coldspring/splendora came out? EDIT:splendora lost to coldspring, nm, coldspring losses to cleveland and liberty and two horns wins against liberty and huffman will tie them for 2nd

[/quote]so r yu trying to say tht we arent as good as everyone says we are

[quote name="indian011" post="758198" timestamp="1265848567"]
[quote author=scooby link=topic=65882.msg758084#msg758084 date=1265829145]

[/quote]

:-\ nooooo, i said they weren't as good as i've seen them before and perhaps they were having an off night, a warm up game against a high caliber team will bring out the best in them i'm sure....it doesn't make a difference what anybody [i]says[/i] it's what you do that you control and what counts. my opinion is that cleveland will contend for if not win a state championship, but there again what i think hardly matters....

[quote name="indian011" post="758198" timestamp="1265848567"]
[quote author=scooby link=topic=65882.msg758084#msg758084 date=1265829145]

[/quote]

Losing at home to Coldspring may say that by itself.

[quote name="thickems" post="760549" timestamp="1266346651"]
Cleveland is very talented but lacks lots of character.  Don't know how they will do in the regional tourney against teams that are equally talented but don't gripe, wine , and pitch fits on the court.  As a a huge basketball fan I was very dissapointed!!
[/quote]

Doesn't surprise me from that bunch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami