Ozen vs. West Brook will inaugurate BISD stadium

Not surprised at all that Ozen is rewarded of being the ones getting to play in the inaugural game at the new BISD stadium (beautiful place BTW) despite being the doormat of BISD teams the last several years, and the most underachieving team in SE Texas.  I'm sure that C Thomas wouldn't have it any other way.

But why in the world are they still on West Brook's schedule.  This isn't 2000, and the pre-Stump era.  Is this forced on them by the athletic director.  This game serves West Brook no purpose, and they get no good out of it.  They would be better off beating a good 3A team like WOS or Kirbyville, than whipping a once-mighty program that Clayton left gasping for air.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="757320" timestamp="1265720529"]
Not surprised at all that Ozen is rewarded of being the ones getting to play in the inaugural game at the new BISD stadium (beautiful place BTW) despite being the doormat of BISD teams the last several years, and the most underachieving team in SE Texas.  I'm sure that C Thomas wouldn't have it any other way.

But why in the world are they still on West Brook's schedule.  This isn't 2000, and the pre-Stump era.  Is this forced on them by the athletic director.  This game serves West Brook no purpose, and they get no good out of it.  They would be better off beating a good 3A team like WOS or Kirbyville, than whipping a once-mighty program that Clayton left gasping for air.
[/quote]

I totally agree....but the "Big chief" says it must go on....this Beaumont Bowl attracts a lil local attention and it's more for the kids(braggin rights in town).  At the end of the day, it's for the kids.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="757327" timestamp="1265722778"]
Bragging rights only...  I just wish I knew what was up with Ozen.  they have just as many athletes if not more than Central or West Brook.  I hope they step up and 'protect the house' this year...
[/quote]

Attitude....Self Confidence...Motivation...IMO....the kids are great!...they just have not discovered the other side of the grass....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476