[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=65327.msg754019#msg754019 date=1265143368]
Vidor
Week 0- Texas High
Week 1- Bridge City
Week 2- Kirbyville
[/quote]T-High?   wow :o
[/quote]

OMG

"Despite that brief confusion, the Cubs were able to put together their schedule for the 2010 season. Brenham has scrimmages set up against Manvel and Round Rock Westwood during the preseason, then will open its season against its current District 18-4A rivals, the Huntsville Hornets, at Sam Houston State’s Bowers Stadium during the zero week.

The Cubs will play at Rosenberg Lamar Consolidated in Week 1, then host Houston Lamar for its home opener in Week 2, giving the Cubs one of the most challenging pre-district schedules around. Brenham will have a bye during Week 3, the week of the Washington County Fair, then open up district the following week with a home game against Magnolia West. Brenham will then travel to Waller, host Spring Woods, host Montgomery, play Northbrook at Tully Stadium, host Magnolia and finish the regular season against Stratford at Tully."

-The Banner Press

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Lefty99" post="754043" timestamp="1265146215"]
Any word on Kville's schedule?
[/quote]

I think that Newton Bridge City WOS and Vidor are pretty solid at this point but obviously not set in stone.

[quote name="westend1" post="753682" timestamp="1265124223"]
[quote author=sig220 link=topic=65327.msg752990#msg752990 date=1265043581]
I believe WB will play Ozen, Central, Tyler Lee, Katy, Aldine Eisenhower.
[/quote]

I like it.  We might lose one or two, but it has seemed to work for us come playoff time.
[/quote]Katy is the only one that I'd be worried about. The rest we should beat.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="754147" timestamp="1265161027"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=65327.msg753682#msg753682 date=1265124223]
[quote author=sig220 link=topic=65327.msg752990#msg752990 date=1265043581]
I believe WB will play Ozen, Central, Tyler Lee, Katy, Aldine Eisenhower.
[/quote]

I like it.  We might lose one or two, but it has seemed to work for us come playoff time.
[/quote]Katy is the only one that I'd be worried about. The rest we should beat.
[/quote]

I like our chances....we're lookin very sharp right now.

[quote name="TexazBall" post="754151" timestamp="1265161082"]
Well if thats the Case Soulja..I like the 1st two Games..I wish they would scrape G.Ball and add a Ranked Team..Peareland Dawson wouldent be bad or El Campo.if their trying to keep it close
[/quote]

I agree..I didnt get to Make the G.Ball Game Last Yr,And dont really know what their looking like. But ill Live, I really wanted Central to Play Cy-Woods or Lufkin..A State Power..

And As for WB,Other than Katy, You guys know Your gonna have your hands full Aginst thoes Jags.:)

And LCM has a really Nice schedules

I'm just a little concerned about the brutal WO-S non-district schedule...WOW!!! The 'Stangs are going to be very good on both sides of the ball with lots of senior leadership, but I'm not so sure about playing 5 outstanding ball-clubs for 5 straight weeks to start the 2010 season! If the injury bug bites, it could be a long bumpy road until district play. Let's see how ol' Dan plays this schedule thing out?!

[quote name="D3zii" post="754235" timestamp="1265167335"]
[quote author=TexazBall link=topic=65327.msg754151#msg754151 date=1265161082]
Well if thats the Case Soulja..I like the 1st two Games..I wish they would scrape G.Ball and add a Ranked Team..Peareland Dawson wouldent be bad or El Campo.if their trying to keep it close
[/quote]

I agree..I didnt get to Make the G.Ball Game Last Yr,And dont really know what their looking like. But ill Live, I really wanted Central to Play Cy-Woods or Lufkin..A State Power..

And As for WB,Other than Katy, You guys know Your gonna have your hands full Aginst thoes Jags.:)

And LCM has a really Nice schedules
[/quote]Ball High was pretty good.  They made the playoffs before losing to a really good team in the firsr round.  I wanna say it was NS or Katy that beat them.  They were beating Central 21-0 last year before we had to real off like  40 something unanswered points.  Plus, There is still bad blood between Central and Ball from years ago...  They don't like us and we don't like them... ;D ;D

[quote name="OrangeFBfan" post="754257" timestamp="1265168586"]
I'm just a little concerned about the brutal WO-S non-district schedule...WOW!!! The 'Stangs are going to be very good on both sides of the ball with lots of senior leadership, but I'm not so sure about playing 5 outstanding ball-clubs for 5 straight weeks to start the 2010 season! If the injury bug bites, it could be a long bumpy road until district play. Let's see how ol' Dan plays this schedule thing out?!
[/quote]

Well you know old Dan...He ain't one to play powder-puffs.If there willing he's willing. ;D

[quote name="jabu84" post="753874" timestamp="1265133394"]
crosby and dayton might be looking @ 0-3 at the end of non district.

[/quote]

I could see us losing a couple of games early.... we're historically slow starters and we'll be a little young on the lines next year. Those games will only make us better though. The Broncos are always prepared come district.

With our new district and a tough preseason, there's no doubt we'll be battle tested for our 15th playoffs in a row.

[color=blue][size=18pt]Evadale Rebels[/size][/color] 2010 Football Schedule

Aug 14    Scrimage @ West Sabine
Aug 20    Scrimage vs. Kountze
Aug 27    @ Legacy Christian
Sep 3      vs. Deweyville
Sep 10    Trinity (Site TBA)
Sep 17    Colmesneil (Site TBA)
Sep 24    vs. West Hardin
Oct 1      Bye
Oct 8      @ Burkeville *
Oct 15    vs. Chester *
Oct 22    @ Sabine Pass *
Oct 29    @ Cypress Christian
Nov 5      vs. High Island *

The Rebels face a D1 1A and a D2 2A school in scrimages
2 private schools, 2 D1 1A schools and 2 D2 2A schools in non district games including one during their bye week in district
Coach Williams is still working to get one at home and one away of the sites to be announced with Trinity and Colmesneil for an even split of games 5 at home and 5 away.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder