Lamar men @ Sam Houston/ Lamar loses 90-63!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="750800" timestamp="1264654990"]
Hopefully the Cardinal Club rumblings will involve getting rid of Tubbs and Roc!!!!!
[/quote]

Tubbs? Must be crazy. Roc was a good hire. What can we do if he hasn't lived up to expectations? He had all the credentials, working under John Calipari and recruiting superstars to Memphis. Since Tubbs has came back, he's help brought football back and made very good hires. Justin Gibert, the track coaches, the soccer coach.

Oh how naive MFFL!!!!!!  You only see what you want to see!!!!  ROC was only as successful at Memphis as he was because of Calipari!!!!!  If Calipari was at LU and ROC was the Assistant than LU would get some good kids and be competitive.  Those kids went to Memphis because it was Memphis and because of Calipari........NOT BECAUSE OF ROC!!!!!!  He has brought in AVERAGE talent at best in his 7-8 years!!!!!  If he was "a great recruiter" then the best in SE Texas would go to school at LU........that is NOT HAPPENING!!!  Gets more and more disappointing as each year goes by.......time for a change.  You know me......I am at every game........not anymore!!!!  I have missed a half dozen home games because I am tired of hearing the ignorance that goes on down on that bench!!!!!  Time to clean house and hire from OUTSIDE of the University!!!  If TUBBS is so great then he should be able to lie enough to a coach and get them to come to Lamar!!!!

Guest coachacola
I think another reason why Roc was hired because he was a local guy so they didn't have to pay him as much.  I think it's time for LU to pony up the money and pay for a good coach.  Maybe some of the big wig boosters need to put their money where their mouth is and help pay for someone who can win at Lamar.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86