Barbers Hill 0-3 in district!!

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="744447" timestamp="1263586652"]
.....But in the end, thankfully these tournaments really don't mean a thing in the grand scheme of things thankfully.
[/quote]
They do mean one not-so-important thing: you beat up weak sisters and you then are surprised when district starts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey homeless...

BH is 4-3.  Still think we are weak?  Its amazing that we lost to prolly the 3 best teams in the district and people are quick to say BH isnt any good, they schedule weak, etc

Now BH is winning......nothing?  Ridiculous....just a bunch of haters.  ::)

[quote name="bc55fan" post="749266" timestamp="1264435580"]
Hey homeless...BH is 4-3.  Still think we are weak?  Its amazing that we lost to prolly the 3 best teams in the district and people are quick to say BH isnt any good, they schedule weak, etc.  Now BH is winning......nothing?  Ridiculous....just a bunch of haters.   ::)
[/quote]

sorry, didn't realized you missed me so much.

I stand by all my comments about BH. Refute them....if you can. Nothing above does so. Tell me about their "non-weak" non-dist. opponents. Name 3. My prior prediction for BH is a little off cuz I GREATLY underestimated how AWFUL North Forest and Esp Crosby would perform this year. Find ANYONE ANYWHERE who isn't shocked at NF and esp Crosby's horriffic seasons.

Specifically, BH got swept by the top 3 dist teams, AS PREDICTED by me and everyone outside BH I know of. Middling performance. Combine that with BIG down years by NF & Crosby and you're middle-of-the-pack. Mediocre. Another typical BH hoops season.

[quote name="bc55fan" post="749266" timestamp="1264435580"]
Hey homeless...

[b]BH is 4-3[/b].  Still think we are weak?  Its amazing that we lost to prolly the 3 best teams in the district and people are quick to say BH isnt any good, they schedule weak, etc

Now BH is winning......nothing?  Ridiculous....just a bunch of haters.   ::)
[/quote]

BH is now 4-6. Yes, the Eagles are not as good as the Hill folks were trying to make them out to be. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="754413" timestamp="1265204809"]
[quote author=bc55fan link=topic=64543.msg749266#msg749266 date=1264435580]
Hey homeless...

[b]BH is 4-3[/b].  Still think we are weak?  Its amazing that we lost to prolly the 3 best teams in the district and people are quick to say BH isnt any good, they schedule weak, etc

Now BH is winning......nothing?  Ridiculous....just a bunch of haters.   ::)
[/quote]

BH is now 4-6. Yes, the Eagles are not as good as the Hill folks were trying to make them out to be. ;)
[/quote]

oh snap, you just got swagged!

I would think most coaches care more about getting at least 3 quality games in a tourney than anything else.  One tourney this year gave teams 2 games.  That is of greater concern than anything else.  BH doesn't set it up to give everyone the extra game instead of themselves, but I promise you most coaches would be ticked if they got the bye and everyone else got the extra game.

[quote name="BarbersHillEagle" post="741308" timestamp="1263063758"]
Never seems to stop here at BH.    Teams fail to win.........it is always...  we have sufficient talent and poor coaching.   What exactly is sufficient talent.?   Been watching basketball at BH for many years.  Watched Priest , Watts and now Toon.   All three did/have done a good job.  

Ruben......what changes should be made to turn the season for BH around?  Post them so the coaches know what needs to be done.

My suggestion.....this goes for any program.......play the best players.....regardless of clasification (jr...sr !!).   Just because a player is a senior doesn't mean he is owed PT over underclassmen.

[/quote]I'd disagree on our current coach. I don't see much actual coaching, just a bunch of screaming! Watch the bench closely and see who makes all the calls it's not him.

[quote name="bc55fan" post="744335" timestamp="1263579169"]
Check on officials?  What does that mean?

How could I check on officials?  See you worry about to much.  Maybe you should worry about the things you can control.  See coaches (contrary to belief) CANT choose officials....they are assigned.  I choose to worry about things like getting to the game on time.  Watching kids act respectfully to adults.  [color=red][b]Making sure our coaches represent themselves and the community in the proper way.[/b][/color]  See Im not calling you names....Im simply calling you out.  You act a certain way and then dont like it when people call you out on it.  If I was a betting man, Id say Diamond J....your from Dayton or HJ or Beaumont.  Sounds like a typical non educated person from that area.  No idea what is goin on...they just like to complain.  Well sir...your not going to accomplish anything by making false accusations (tourney one sided, officials cheat, etc) So why do it?  Just pay attention to the things you are associated with and leave the rest alone.
[/quote]

Where have you been then? ??? ??? You've been MIA over the past couple of years with this program. We've definitely been missing the mark in more ways than one on this one!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124