Kirbyville's Tentative 2010 Non-District Schedule

Lefty99

[quote name="Lefty99" post="732250" timestamp="1261082401"]
Coldspring, WOS, and Bridge City.

Report is that Jasper doesn't want to schedule Kirbyville.  Take it for what it's worth. ;)

Correction made....L-E and Arp said no also.  Bare with me this may change a bit more as I get new info.
[/quote]  give ole Kountze a call.  ;D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="TopDawG52" post="732334" timestamp="1261095658"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=63942.msg732250#msg732250 date=1261082401]

Report is that Jasper doesn't want to schedule Kirbyville.  Take it for what it's worth. ;)

Correction made....L-E and Arp said no also.  Bare with me this may change a bit more as I get new info.
[/quote]

They May Accept it...  :o

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="732334" timestamp="1261095658"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=63942.msg732250#msg732250 date=1261082401]

[/quote]

Highly doubt it.  They will be in the same district as long as Kville stays 2A....which is a pretty good chance.

Im so glad to see Coldspring in the mix..which is exactly what I suggested, along with WOS..not sure about BC though. How tough are they? The last few years they have not been that good. I would rather play a really good 3A team rather than a average team. I guess its better than Liberty or Hardin Jefferson though. lol no offense guys, we just need more of a challenge!!!

[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="732436" timestamp="1261110437"]
Im so glad to see Coldspring in the mix..which is exactly what I suggested, along with WOS..not sure about BC though. How tough are they? The last few years they have not been that good. I would rather play a really good 3A team rather than a average team. I guess its better than Liberty or Hardin Jefferson though. lol no offense guys, we just need more of a challenge!!!
[/quote]

I wouldn't discount BC.  They are a team that is definitely on the rise under Cris Stump.  They'll provide the Wildcats with a good test.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="732436" timestamp="1261110437"]
[/quote]

Hardin Jeff..Gave Kville A good battle last year also 28- 14,I haven't seen BC play in a while...I'm sure Alvarez will get it all together...But I do think playing better teams pays off in the long run...

I had heard from a good source in Kirbyville that Eylau was more than likely going to play K-ville next year at a nuetral site.  I guess they changed their mind when they noticed Kirbyville has 16 starters coming back.  It also don't surprise me Arp don't want to play, they should be a little down from what they've had the last two years.

The way it stands now, thats a tough schedule.  We also don't know yet how many other teams will be in their new district.  They may not need to find any more teams.  If they do though, I bet they will have to travel a little to find any takers.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="732490" timestamp="1261140309"]
I had heard from a good source in Kirbyville that Eylau was more than likely going to play K-ville next year at a nuetral site.  I guess they changed their mind when they noticed Kirbyville has 16 starters coming back.  It also don't surprise me Arp don't want to play, they should be a little down from what they've had the last two years.

The way it stands now, thats a tough schedule.  We also don't know yet how many other teams will be in their new district.  They may not need to find any more teams.  If they do though, I bet they will have to travel a little to find any takers.
[/quote]

First off Arp is not going to be down. They come back with a ton of returning players at skill positions and return 3 6'5 + guys on the Oline along with Standout possible D1 player  DT Jamie Warren. Second were in the world did yall hear Arp wouldn't play Kirbyville like Arp was scared or something. Last I heard from the best sorce I have is that the Arp staff was trying to set that game up. Now maybe something has changed in a week IDK but Arp coaches every year try to schedule agressively. Now it could be possible some of the 3A's offered to play Arp that are closer drives idk but please don't assume Arp wouldn't play you because they might be down next year they won't be. They will be a very strong title contender next year. Don't forget there were 4 sophmores and a freshman on offense and 2 junoirs. Arp will be a better team next year and we all know it.

Arp's returning starters are

offense
QB # 11 Kyle Copeland SO.
RB # 21 Kasey McKlendon SO (kirbyville didn't get a chance to meet this young man but 1 play do to injury)
WR # 4 Andrew Brown jr
WR # 12 Delvin Bagley SO (Did not play Kirbyville)injury
WR # 8 Bran Holloway SO( Did not play Kirbyville)injury
Ol Dylan Stienback 6'6 300 lbs Jr (was not supposed to play Kirbyville but came in during the 4th qtr) injury
OL Bryan McKnigth 6'6 255 lbs SO
OL KJ Howard jr
RB\WR Mike Robertson # 3 Freshman started in place of bagley against Kirbyville.
WR Steven Cerica So started for Holloway
Defense has 7 reuturning starters

I feel pretty good about our team next year

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="jjspeed8" post="732823" timestamp="1261181374"]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=63942.msg732490#msg732490 date=1261140309]

[/quote]

First off Arp is not going to be down. They come back with a ton of returning players at skill positions and return 3 6'5 + guys on the Oline along with Standout possible D1 player  DT Jamie Warren. Second were in the world did yall hear Arp wouldn't play Kirbyville like Arp was scared or something. Last I heard from the best sorce I have is that the Arp staff was trying to set that game up. Now maybe something has changed in a week IDK but Arp coaches every year try to schedule agressively. Now it could be possible some of the 3A's offered to play Arp that are closer drives idk but please don't assume Arp wouldn't play you because they might be down next year they won't be. They will be a very strong title contender next year. Don't forget there were 4 sophmores and a freshman on offense and 2 junoirs. Arp will be a better team next year and we all know it.

offense
RB # 21 Kasey McKlendon SO (kirbyville didn't get a chance to meet this young man but 1 play do to injury)
WR # 4 Andrew Brown jr
Ol Dylan Stienback 6'6 300 lbs Jr (was not supposed to play Kirbyville but came in during the 4th qtr) injury
OL KJ Howard jr
RB\WR Mike Robertson # 3 Freshman started in place of bagley against Kirbyville.

[/quote] 

JJ thanks for the post...Good Luck to the Arp Tigers next season,I enjoy all the talk on the forums,and since I understand you a little better now...as we say down here in the woods...'you ain't a bad ole boy'... ;D

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="732845" timestamp="1261184426"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=63942.msg732823#msg732823 date=1261181374]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=63942.msg732490#msg732490 date=1261140309]

[/quote]

offense
WR # 4 Andrew Brown jr
OL KJ Howard jr

[/quote] 

JJ thanks for the post...Good Luck to the Arp Tigers next season,I enjoy all the talk on the forums,and since I understand you a little better now...as we say down here in the woods...'you ain't a bad ole boy'... ;D
[/quote]

Thanks wildcat same to you guys as well. I was really hoping these 2 would continue it's games after the last 2 years of great football games. I know you guys have beat us both times but that to me shouldn't matter for preseason games. It's about preparation and I thought that these 2 could help each other and give Arp a shot at what I believe will be the # 1 Div 1 team next year. They will get my vote.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="speedkills" post="733242" timestamp="1261263038"]
Why dont Kirbyville play Silsbee in pre-season?
[/quote]

Good question speed....They may have a full schedule already... ???

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="733423" timestamp="1261278879"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=63942.msg733242#msg733242 date=1261263038]
[/quote]

Probably because they are scared to play Kirbyville. ::) Of course, that came from a Kirbyville person. ;)
[/quote]

What Kville Person...I said they "[b]probably have a full schedule[/b]"...where did you get that...? show me the post please...

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="733542" timestamp="1261312912"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63942.msg733423#msg733423 date=1261278879]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=63942.msg733242#msg733242 date=1261263038]
[/quote]

Probably because they are scared to play Kirbyville. ::) Of course, that came from a Kirbyville person. ;)
[/quote]

What Kville Person...I said they "[b]probably have a full schedule[/b]"...where did you get that...? show me the post please...
[/quote]

He is Probably refering to what lefty said that some teams are scared to play Kville, I really don't see coaches being scared to play anyone its not like a loss and your out, kind of situation.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder