Kirbyville's Tentative 2010 Non-District Schedule

Lefty99

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="speedkills" post="733647" timestamp="1261332202"]
Then why wont these teams schedule us in pre district if there not scared then whats the deal ???
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="733611" timestamp="1261327589"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=63942.msg733542#msg733542 date=1261312912]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63942.msg733423#msg733423 date=1261278879]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=63942.msg733242#msg733242 date=1261263038]
Why dont Kirbyville play Silsbee in pre-season?
[/quote]

Probably because they are scared to play Kirbyville. ::) Of course, that came from a Kirbyville person. ;)
[/quote]

What Kville Person...I said they "[b]probably have a full schedule[/b]"...where did you get that...? show me the post please...
[/quote]

He is Probably refering to what lefty said that some teams are scared to play Kville, I really don't see coaches being scared to play anyone its not like a loss and your out, kind of situation.
[/quote]

Check the thread again bud.  I never said that anyone is scared to play Kville.  I said that the [b]report[/b] was that Jasper didn't want to play Kville...take it for what it's worth.   i.e. that was the first post on this thread.

Guest Orangeboy
[quote name="BCgrad05" post="732284" timestamp="1261087963"]
I heard BC has Jasper and Vidor also on their pre-district schedule. That's who I suggested on the other thread, weird.
[/quote]

Can't wait on these. Good to see us playing the BIG BOYS Again!

beating kirbyville is like beating your little sister if you hit her to hard she tells and in kirbyville's case they make excuses why they lost....jasper is not scared of playing kirbyville but its more beneificial to them than us...I doubt jasper is scheduling bc we may be in district with them..who was the team that played the toughest pre-district schedule in the area if not the state..JASPER.. dont expect next year to be any different..by the way who were the 2 teams jasper lost to..yea the two 3a state champs..

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="733898" timestamp="1261415124"]
Preach on T-Daddy. My favorite excuse from this year was they "let" Jasper win. ha ha ha.

[/quote]

I may be wrong but I dont recall that being said.  Now the fact that Kville had 7 turnovers and still only mamaged to lose by 9 says alot about how "good" Jasper was. ::)  

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="T-daddy" post="733870" timestamp="1261407860"]
beating kirbyville is like beating your little sister if you hit her to hard she tells and in kirbyville's case they make excuses why they lost....jasper is not scared of playing kirbyville but its more beneificial to them than us...I doubt jasper is scheduling bc we may be in district with them..who was the team that played the toughest pre-district schedule in the area if not the state..JASPER.. dont expect next year to be any different..by the way who were the 2 teams jasper lost to..yea the two 3a state champs..
[/quote]

T-papa you need to learn the difference between players & fans and your little sister,it's the fans who make excuses not the players...Most football players just say...We Lost Wait till next year...Or they put the blame on themselves...And as far as benefical for us..I beg to differ,it could have very well been benefical for jasper that they do not play Kville next year....  JMO

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="kvillefan11" post="733924" timestamp="1261418541"]
Jasper wants to play teams that they can beat and they know they can't beat kirbyville. Jasper played kville before we started to click together and now that we have they are scared
[/quote]

When else will a 3-A team play a 2-A team except early in the season before district competition starts?  Yeah, right - Jasper is so scared of Kirbyville that they go out and schedule Gilmer in pre-district. :D

I'm going to let yall in on something about Jasper, The reason Newton does not play Jasper anymore is because of the Jasper Fans everytime they win are lose they are trying to fight, in the parking lots in the middle of town in the ghetto's ,every year this happened when Newton and Jasper met. I am not putting all the blame on Jasper I'm sure some of Newton's fans got into it with Jasper also. but the point I am trying to make is that when Newton and Kville met there is no Drama after the game only congrats to each other for a hard fought game. Now I have not talked to Alvarez since the Newton Kville game but I would think that the same kind of trouble is going on in the Kville vs Jasper game as well.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="733987" timestamp="1261430342"]
I'm going to let yall in on something about Jasper, The reason Newton does not play Jasper anymore is because of the Jasper Fans everytime they win are lose they are trying to fight, in the parking lots in the middle of town in the ghetto's ,every year this happened when Newton and Jasper met. I am not putting all the blame on Jasper I'm sure some of Newton's fans got into it with Jasper also. but the point I am trying to make is that when Newton and Kville met there is no Drama after the game only congrats to each other for a hard fought game. Now I have not talked to Alvarez since the Newton Kville game but I would think that the same kind of trouble is going on in the Kville vs Jasper game as well.
[/quote]

Thanks JC...As for myself I haven't heard of it happening..I don't think it did last time we played them ..we played them in Kville,I didn't see anything happening on the field..You are right about Kville & Newton games..It's called Mutual Respect...

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="speedkills" post="734041" timestamp="1261441186"]
What I was told by a buddy of mine from Jasper the reason they wont schedule us is because Kirbyville has nothing to lose and Jasper has everthing to lose ???
[/quote]

???..... ::)

[quote name="Lefty99" post="733914" timestamp="1261417859"]
[quote author=TXSteeler link=topic=63942.msg733898#msg733898 date=1261415124]
Preach on T-Daddy. My favorite excuse from this year was they "let" Jasper win. ha ha ha.

[/quote]

I may be wrong but I dont recall that being said.  Now the fact that Kville had 7 turnovers and still only mamaged to lose by 9 says alot about how "good" Jasper was. ::)  

It was told to me by someone from Kirbyville, it wasn't on here but it did happen.  ::)
[/quote]

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Kville99" post="734645" timestamp="1261621123"]
I heard rumors of attempted theft and fighting on the jasper side during a the kville game.  I emphasize rumors, though i have no reason to not believe the person i heard it from.
[/quote]

Then maybe it's not Jasper don't want to play Kirbyville,It could be Kirbyville don't want to play Jasper..Newton said the same thing about Jasper fighting after they played them...Sad..!!! :-\

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="734722" timestamp="1261661641"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=63942.msg734645#msg734645 date=1261621123]
I heard rumors of attempted theft and fighting on the jasper side during a the kville game.  I emphasize rumors, though i have no reason to not believe the person i heard it from.
[/quote]

Then maybe it's not Jasper don't want to play Kirbyville,It could be Kirbyville don't want to play Jasper..Newton said the same thing about Jasper fighting after they played them...Sad..!!! :-\
[/quote]

As someone from Jasper, the behavior of some of the Jasper fans is despicable. Some of the "fans" were yelling and talking trash to the team at the Gilmer playoff game. I am glad I am on the sidelines and away from this sort of thing because not all but some of these people should be ashamed of how they act.

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="734767" timestamp="1261675180"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=63942.msg734722#msg734722 date=1261661641]
[/quote]

[/quote]

As someone from Jasper, the behavior of some of the Jasper fans is despicable. Some of the "fans" were yelling and talking trash to the team at the Gilmer playoff game. I am glad I am on the sidelines and away from this sort of thing because not all but some of these people should be ashamed of how they act.
[/quote]

I think that we can all agree that there are bad apples in every town.....yes even in Kirbyville.  We just have to see through the nonsense and know that they don't represent the team and the town as some people in this world seem to think. ;)

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Lefty99" post="734772" timestamp="1261676877"]
[quote author=TXSteeler link=topic=63942.msg734767#msg734767 date=1261675180]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=63942.msg734722#msg734722 date=1261661641]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think that we can all agree that there are bad apples in every town.....yes even in Kirbyville.  We just have to see through the nonsense and know that they don't represent the team and the town as some people in this world seem to think. ;)
[/quote]

Amen to that Lefty...

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="734880" timestamp="1261743545"]
After all the talk and supposing,I still don't know who Kirbyville is supposed to play in non-district... ???
[/quote]

As far as I know it is the same as my first post on this thread.  When I get more I will post.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder