Jasper @ Silsbee predictions

Guest SteelerFan05

Guest SteelerFan05
Jasper will travel to Silsbee Friday to take on the Tigers. Can Jasper get another 62-60 victory over Silsbee like they did last year in the Class 3A regional semifinals or will the Tigers make the Bulldogs bite off more than they can chew ?

[quote name="j_dog" post="731426" timestamp="1260983089"]
Silsbee 80, Jasper 20.  [b]Jasper lays low until the playoffs[/b].
[/quote]

Jasper is not a playoff team. ::) Of course, their district may be very weak so they might make it due to attrition.

Silsbee wins this one handily, by 25 or more.

One hit wonder, j_dog. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="731435" timestamp="1260983832"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=63863.msg731426#msg731426 date=1260983089]
[/quote]

Jasper is not a playoff team. ::) Of course, their district may be very weak so they might make it due to attrition.

[/quote]
sour grapes.

[quote name="j_dog" post="731660" timestamp="1260999162"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63863.msg731435#msg731435 date=1260983832]
[/quote]

[/quote]
sour grapes.
[/quote]

The best kind.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="731435" timestamp="1260983832"]
Silsbee 80, Jasper 20.  [b]Jasper lays low until the playoffs[/b].
[/quote]

[/quote]Well one hit wonder you might be correct, but my lil dogs will not lay down, I remember a  certain Aggie saying Jasper will loose to Silsbee by a bunch in Regional, just because they blew jasper out by 50+ in Jasper, Well that is because Bailey had to do it by himself because Spikes had a broken hand. But when it counted Silsbee fans got blew away by the Spikes and Bailey show. So my point to this will be I will bring Spikes and Bailey to the game with me Friday, because they are home for the holidays from college, and Mr. Aggie being the gentleman that you are please pay these young men way into the game, since they stopped the mighty Tigers last year.     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="GOT HEART? WE DO" post="731777" timestamp="1261010049"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Well one hit wonder you might be correct, but my lil dogs will not lay down, I remember a  certain Aggie saying Jasper will loose to Silsbee by a bunch in Regional, just because they blew jasper out by 50+ in Jasper, Well that is because Bailey had to do it by himself because Spikes had a broken hand. But when it counted Silsbee fans got blew away by the Spikes and Bailey show. So my point to this will be I will bring Spikes and Bailey to the game with me Friday, because they are home for the holidays from college, and Mr. Aggie being the gentleman that you are please pay these young men way into the game, since they stopped the mighty Tigers last year.     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Can't do it. That would be an NCAA infraction. Unless of course they are not playing college ball. ;) ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="731798" timestamp="1261011381"]
[quote author=GOT HEART? WE DO link=topic=63863.msg731777#msg731777 date=1261010049]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Can't do it. That would be an NCAA infraction. Unless of course they are not playing college ball. ;) ;D
[/quote]well they are playing college ball, but thanks anyway  ;D :D

It has been a minute since I posted something on SETX but I would like to say that I wil most likely be in attendance for the Silsbee-Jasper game since it is christmas break from my college. I will be seeing how the tigers are without the outside shooters and leadership they had the past few season. I hear great things from them this year and I expect to see it in action this friday. I will be getting in touch with you at the game AAW.

[quote name="Babyboi_Prettyboi" post="731967" timestamp="1261024755"]
It has been a minute since I posted something on SETX but I would like to say that I wil most likely be in attendance for the Silsbee-Jasper game since it is christmas break from my college. I will be seeing how the tigers are without the outside shooters and leadership they had the past few season. I hear great things from them this year and I expect to see it in action this friday. [b]I will be getting in touch with you at the game AAW[/b].
[/quote]

Looking forward to it, BP.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami