Dayton vs Crosby really not a rivalry

texans

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Grievous" post="731368" timestamp="1260977890"]
[quote author=BRONCO FAN JW link=topic=63648.msg731359#msg731359 date=1260977471]
They will hang around untill they recieve that Dayton beat down they are so used to getting and then they will crawl back under a rock and lick their wounds.
[/quote]

:D  Jeez, we might lose sleep over this one, the intimidation meter is off the scale.
[/quote]

Kind of like your screen name. That [u]Star Wars: The Clone Wars [/u] is some kind of manly movie. Says alot about your personality traits.

Does your mom know you're on the computer!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Grievous" post="731431" timestamp="1260983654"]
No she doesn't, but your mom happens to be here, I would let you talk to her but she's kinda busy right now.
[/quote]

Considering my mother is deceased, you kind of lose some of the effects of your crude humor. Nice try though.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Grievous" post="731438" timestamp="1260983944"]
Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned.
[/quote]

Nice. And you wonder why Crosby gets no respect?

Guest Grievous
Yada Yada Yada. Instead of chiming in on conversations that have nothing to do with you, why don't you go figure out how to score a point in a playoff game? :D

Yeaaaa, tick tock tick tock is right!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="731256" timestamp="1260966681"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=63648.msg731239#msg731239 date=1260957297]
We had a WR QB Combo in 02? one went to Lousiana Tech the other somewhere else, if i remember right we lsot that game but we made that dayton defense look silly (to bad we didn't have a defense.

We had a guy go to UTEP aswell. as for Baylor not counting... Your an idiot.

also the reference of "crosby as the Baylor of this area" thier are several problems with this analogy, 1 we've won two district titles in three years. 2) we beat Dayton so get over yourselves... as for BH and GCM beat us before you say anything.

In fact BH seems to eb the Baylor of the area... you know exceeding in everything that doesn't matter...

Also GCM your to young to even sniff what a rivalry is.

Statistics are one thing, beating us next year something completely different... when Dayton can stop Merka let me know... another year older another year bigger and another year of playing QB for the COugars...
FYI Crosby and Dayton BOTH SUCKED PRIOR TO STEWARt, so get over yourselves.

[/quote]
Unfortunately for the Cougars...
They are losing many key elements of their defense and their running back.
Dayton returns a sophomore QB and a dynamic trio of sophomore receivers, and don't forget...
Crosby was still watching Dayton play football while Merka was lifting weights.
[/quote]
Man i feel sorry for the Broncs if Merka got one more week of lifting weights over the Broncs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-DHK2MepE

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Grievous" post="731454" timestamp="1260984658"]
Yada Yada Yada. Instead of chiming in on conversations that have nothing to do with you, why don't you go figure out how to score a point in a playoff game? :D

Yeaaaa, tick tock tick tock is right!
[/quote]

We'll score in a playoff game before you "score" with a member of the opposite sex that does not require inflating instructions.

[quote name="hitman009" post="731479" timestamp="1260986433"]
Man i feel sorry for the Broncs if Merka got one more week of lifting weights over the Broncs

watch the 3rd clip on this viedo.  watch #13 after he tackles Merka......... OUCH!!!!!!!
do you think he knows where he is at????
[/quote]

can't view the video at the moment.... must've been #12 ... we don't have a #13. If it was 12... that's two big kids going head up!!!

[quote name="dayton" post="731482" timestamp="1260986542"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=63648.msg731479#msg731479 date=1260986433]

watch the 3rd clip on this viedo.  watch #13 after he tackles Merka......... OUCH!!!!!!!
[/quote]

can't view the video at the moment.... must've been #12 ... we don't have a #13. If it was 12... that's two big kids going head up!!!
[/quote]the 3rd clip is against mongomery. #13 makes a mistake and goes head to head with Merka and pays the price.  he stands up, grabs his face mask, then it looks like someone shot him...... falls strait on the ground on his back....

[quote name="dayton" post="731486" timestamp="1260986617"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=63648.msg731484#msg731484 date=1260986568]
Any Mod out there ready to shut this garbage down ?
[/quote]

maybe not a bad idea....

hasn't really gotten particularly ugly though.
[/quote]

Nah let Crosby have their fun... It's just getting interesting with the addition of,
[img]http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/sw-cw-grievous-bobble.jpg[/img].

[quote name="hitman009" post="731493" timestamp="1260987311"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=63648.msg731482#msg731482 date=1260986542]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=63648.msg731479#msg731479 date=1260986433]

[/quote]

[/quote]the 3rd clip is against mongomery. #13 makes a mistake and goes head to head with Merka and pays the price.  he stands up, grabs his face mask, then it looks like someone shot him...... falls strait on the ground on his back....
[/quote]

aaahhh.... gotcha. I thought it was against dayton... like I said... can't view :D

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="731512" timestamp="1260989016"]
Will be interesting...
This summer when the football magazines come out....

Who will be predicted to win district???
Crosby is crossing their fingers that the Broncos are sent east to the Triangle.
[/quote]

Dayton not being in their district will not help them repeat. They will not repeat either way.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="731512" timestamp="1260989016"]
Will be interesting...

Crosby is crossing their fingers that the Broncos are sent east to the Triangle.
[/quote]

Delusions of Grandeur  ::)

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="731643" timestamp="1260998538"]
"FYI Crosby and Dayton BOTH SUCKED PRIOR TO STEWARt, so get over yourselves". -- Goobtalk

You're right goobtalk, it's just that Crosby still does!

EAGLE_07...Dont get mad that this thread is trying to compete with the next bh ad thread........DO I SMELL A RIVALRY?????

MODS>>>Don't shut it down, let the train keep on rolling.

[/quote]

Oh, I'm not mad....just some of it seems to be getting a little out of hand. I'm not much for the BH ad thread either.

Guest Grievous
[quote name="GCMPats" post="731515" timestamp="1260989169"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=63648.msg731512#msg731512 date=1260989016]
Will be interesting...

[/quote]

:D :D :D Once again the failed intimidation meter peaks out!  Give it up guys!

[quote name="Grievous" post="731772" timestamp="1261009379"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=63648.msg731515#msg731515 date=1260989169]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=63648.msg731512#msg731512 date=1260989016]
Will be interesting...

[/quote]

:D :D :D Once again the failed intimidation meter peaks out!  Give it up guys!
[/quote]
aaahh i just looked at the all-state selections and nobody from crosby got anything but Tony Hill The THRILL did. im guessing that your gonna think that the AP is biased towards ol crusty crosby to huh? Hey tyrone biggums what are crosby people??? lol  :D :D :D :D

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="731239" timestamp="1260957297"]
We had a WR QB Combo in 02? one went to Lousiana Tech the other somewhere else, if i remember right we lsot that game but we made that dayton defense look silly (to bad we didn't have a defense.

We had a guy go to UTEP aswell. as for Baylor not counting... Your an idiot.

also the reference of "crosby as the Baylor of this area" thier are several problems with this analogy, 1 we've won two district titles in three years. 2) we beat Dayton so get over yourselves... as for BH and GCM beat us before you say anything.

In fact BH seems to eb the Baylor of the area... you know exceeding in everything that doesn't matter...

Also GCM your to young to even sniff what a rivalry is.

Statistics are one thing, beating us next year something completely different... when Dayton can stop Merka let me know... another year older another year bigger and another year of playing QB for the COugars...
FYI Crosby and Dayton BOTH SUCKED PRIOR TO STEWARt, so get over yourselves.

[/quote]
49-14 dayton how is that looking silly             

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder