Ktz and H-J rematch in torney!

swagg

[quote name="swagg" post="726288" timestamp="1260289136"]
Kountze spanked Jasper last night and now is laying low for that potentially, highly anticipated rematch with H-J.I can't wait. Ktz by 15. At the Hawkette Gym
[/quote]

::) ::) ::)  Regardless of who wins or losses the next one HJ will still have beaten Kountze and there is nothing you can do to take that away from them!!!  ;D ;D

Your reason for saying that has to be because of the refs. We all know hj gets all the calls that's why I said we will still win by 15. If that wasn't your reason O.F Scarycat then your obviously in something right now. I get it, since yall can never beat the Hawkettes, yall join them!! Roar

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swagg" post="726337" timestamp="1260291731"]
Your reason for saying that has to be because of the refs. We all know hj gets all the calls that's why I said we will still win by 15. If that wasn't your reason O.F Scarycat then your obviously in something right now. I get it, since yall can never beat the Hawkettes, yall join them!! Roar
[/quote]

Could you possibly be a "close relative" (very close) of red2red?

swagg, you wearin' me down.  Our Hawkette shooters can't shoot, can't play dead in a Western, we gots no athletes, no nuthin...  We don't stand a chance against your roarin' Lions.  Man, we just hopin' we don't have to play y'all again and get em-bare-assed.  Hawkettes, run and hide!  Dem Lions hungry fo your tasty, tender, Hawk meat!

Just kidding.  What I really think: Kountze will put up an impressive dunk-fest...  and lose to HJ.  Again.

I agree, the dunks are real nice, but trying to get them every trip down the floor will cost them. Last night against Jasper Kountze tried the alley-oop 4 straight trips up the floor when the Lion lead was still in single figures. That kind of foolish play will backfire eventually. There were about 5 other times that either Walker or Brey tried to dunk and failed. Just get the two points, that's all that matters.

"Correction Haters" The game was decided when we put Jasper on the schedule. We throw alleys because we can. Don't start hating because hj shooter can't shoot and wasn't blessed with hops. We give out fans their money worth. Kinda like Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. We play to win the game. And that's exactly what we did. Easily. Roar, Roar!

[quote name="swagg" post="726506" timestamp="1260305299"]
"Correction Haters" The game was decided when we put Jasper on the schedule. We throw alleys because we can. Don't start hating because hj shooter can't shoot and wasn't blessed with hops. [b]We give out fans their money worth.[/b] Kinda like Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. [b]We play to win the game. And that's exactly what we did. Easily. Roar, Roar![/b][/quote]

exactly how much did your fans get out of that first HJ game?  I guess HJ's just lucky ya'll weren't playing to win against them.

[quote name="swagg" post="726506" timestamp="1260305299"]
"Correction Haters" The game was decided when we put Jasper on the schedule. We throw alleys because we can. Don't start hating because hj shooter can't shoot and wasn't blessed with hops. We give out fans their money worth. Kinda like Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. We play to win the game. And that's exactly what we did. Easily. Roar, Roar!
[/quote] You can bet that someone is watching that showboating and when they run the play were they come up the rightside and throw it off the board for the dunk on the leftside. If I am coaching I will have a player watch for this one play and when you run it I am getting set to block out on the leftside when he jumps to dumk am am taking his legs out with a good box out. once he eats the floor a few times that play will stop. Play good basketball and leave the showboating to the Pro.

[quote name="True Blue" post="726534" timestamp="1260307895"]
[quote author=swagg link=topic=63519.msg726506#msg726506 date=1260305299]
[/quote] You can bet that someone is watching that showboating and when they run the play were they come up the rightside and throw it off the board for the dunk on the leftside. If I am coaching I will have a player watch for this one play and when you run it I am getting set to block out on the leftside when he jumps to dumk am am taking his legs out with a good box out. once he eats the floor a few times that play will stop. Play good basketball and leave the showboating to the Pro.
[/quote]
That was good stuff True Blue!

Another typical hj fan. Why would any player try to intentionally hurt another player. When we dunk over people we don't taunt. We do it with class. We get in Red. That's like sayn let's poke hj's shooters eyes out cause they Bricking too many 3's... Come on Hawkettes! Yall shoot 3's cause yall think yall can, and we Dunk cause we know we can. The proof is in the pudding. Hawkettes do what can, Lions do what they want! Enuff Said!

[quote name="swagg" post="726553" timestamp="1260310783"]
Another typical hj fan. Why would any player try to intentionally hurt another player. When we dunk over people we don't taunt. We do it with class. We get in Red. That's like sayn let's poke hj's shooters eyes out cause they Bricking too many 3's... Come on Hawkettes! Yall shoot 3's cause yall think yall can, and we Dunk cause we know we can. The proof is in the pudding. Hawkettes do what can, Lions do what they want! Enuff Said!
[/quote]

and this time when you loose will you delete your user acount again....ha ha....reopen under a different name...you kill me...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami