Beaumont Central vs. Silsbee/ SILSBEE WINS 68-56!!!

Good to have some confidence son... Keep your head in the game and away from internet chatter!!!  Only thing that matters to you is taking care of school, being successful, educated, and positive young man... In addition to competing with honor and pride in whatever you do!! Leave the internet propaganda to us old men and fans.  Good second half last night, you really settled in and played good defense.

Back to Kimball, they are ranked 4th in 4A even though they have taken some lumps early.  They will make this tourny fun... Beat them Tigers and you will get big respect in the polls!  You guys are ranked way to low in 3A!

[quote name="BeeJay3" post="727132" timestamp="1260390587"]
i beejay am the reciever number 5 for the basketball team is here to say if i was in my basketball shape last night i wpold have put up 20.. give me a couple of days.. look for central and silsbee to meet up again.. yall can underestiamte coach rice if yu want.... watch what we do.. coach rice is an excellent coach..and he go lead us to the district championship.. but first.. the ymbl is comin to jaguarland
[/quote]Get 'em, BJ!  ;D ;D !

Guest ST4life
[quote name="BeeJay3" post="727132" timestamp="1260390587"]
i beejay am the reciever number 5 for the basketball team is here to say if i was in my basketball shape last night i wpold have put up 20.. give me a couple of days.. look for central and silsbee to meet up again.. yall can underestiamte coach rice if yu want.... watch what we do.. coach rice is an excellent coach..and he go lead us to the district championship.. but first.. the ymbl is comin to jaguarland
[/quote]
Central has a good team and #5 you played hard last night
But I just don’t see Central getting a win against Silsbee this year

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="726886" timestamp="1260369429"]
I think you'll sweep Beaumont this year, Tigers, although I think that Brook will be tougher than both Central and Ozen.  But no way do you beat Memorial.  You think that Central pressured you into a lot of turnovers?  Memorial keeps the heat on the whole game.  [b]Be careful what you ask for[/b]...
[/quote]

The reason I mentioned PA is because Silsbee has no back up in them, we fear no one, we respect every one. We played two of the best 2A teams in the state and went 1-1 (would love to see Kountze again), we played two of the best 4A teams in this area and went 2-0. Now if things fall right and PA and WB win Silsbee will get to play both of them in this tournament. Win or lose Silsbee will be better by playing these teams. To be the best you have to play the best. That is what Silsbee is asking for, to play the best. Go Tigers!!!  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed