Huntington 16 West Hardin 15 Final/Post Game Comments

Guest JoesBros

What a fabulous Homecoming game for the Huntington Red Devils. Devils take the win 16-15!!!!!!

What a great show of team spirit by the guys tonight. They never gave up! The winning touchdown was in the last 21 seconds of the game. Now that's determination!!!

SUPER job by my Devils tonight!! :D ...I'm prouder than ever to call myself a Red Devil!!!!!WooHoo!

It must have been homecoming for the refs. also they threw so many 15 yarders at WH all you had to do was walk in fior a td

Kudos to Huntington for making the most of every opportunity! :wink:

It must have been homecoming for the refs. also they threw so many 15 yarders at WH all you had to do was walk in fior a td

That may be so, but it was not the refs who put the ball on the ground with :55 seconds to go and the lead. It also was not the refs that stopped Huntington on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down, but failed to stop the 4th down razzle-dazzle desperation play (a reverse) by the Devils for the winning TD. Give credit where credit is due.

WH played like crap a jr high team could have beat them but the refs. didnt help none either. In aint saying that Hunt. didnt deserve to win but that was a poor job by the refs. when we would stop them on 4th down they would call a 15 face mask, automatic 1st . Congrats. red devils maybe this will open wh's eyes and make them work a little harder and find some team spirit

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124