Ktz vs Silsbee!! Who wins???

red2red

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good one. I am anxious to see if the football players for Silsbee got their legs under them just yet. They have had only 2 practices with the team. Also want to see if Jeremy plays in this game. He did not play last night due to the turf toe injury he has from football.

I'll give Kountze the edge right now.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="red2red" post="717631" timestamp="1259187207"]
Ktz all the way babee...too much Bray and Walker. plus my  almighty Lions are still roaring from letting the "Hawkettes" leave Ktz with a win...
[/quote]
Just think about it.  The Almighty Lions let the Hawkettes come to their gym and beat them with a lousy shooter and a lousy point guard.  Whaddup,red?

Guest stevenash
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="717653" timestamp="1259188345"]
I am going to watch and WAS planning on being a neutral fan but now have to choice between two poisons!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Will you be sitting with Red2red?

Guest ST4life
Silsbee should win if:

1. Make the free throws cause last game against Kelly not so good
2. Hill and Lane come prepared and un-injured
3. The 3 bigs play aggressive, get rebounds and block shots
4. plus # 11 shooting some 3's like last game would be nice

I say Silsbee by 7

Why are the Hawklettes all over my thread. If u can't give a honest opinion then stay off this thread. Go back too bragging about how great yall are. something yall should take into consideration, last time Ktz we had our big 3, we spanked Silsbee in this very gym...then went on to win state in Mar. The Lion is about to start Roaring Hawkettes!

Guest ST4life
[quote name="red2red" post="717691" timestamp="1259193017"]
Why are the Hawklettes all over my thread. If u can't give a honest opinion then stay off this thread. Go back too bragging about how great yall are. something yall should take into consideration, last time Ktz we had our big 3, we spanked Silsbee in this very gym...then went on to win state in Mar. The Lion is about to start Roaring Hawkettes!
[/quote]
Thanks for the information about the past ::)

[quote name="red2red" post="717691" timestamp="1259193017"]
[/quote]
Your thread? Hmmmmmmm. i dont see a donating member avatar by your name. Correct me if I'm wrong, but i believe you own nothing on this website and this thread belongs to the people with the avatar who spend their hard earned money on this website to keep it running so people like you can come and stir up trouble.

This will be the first test for the Tigers.  I give the advantage right now to the Lions mainly because of two of our starters just returning from football(good job done by the other two while they have been out).However if we get good guard play and continue to dominate the inside on the defensive end of the floor the Tigers may well take this game.

Guest ST4life
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="717932" timestamp="1259247840"]
[quote author=ST4life link=topic=62985.msg717929#msg717929 date=1259247497]
What does the starting line-up look like for Kountze?
[/quote]

Kountze starts '6"3 Brey, '6"2 Walker, '6"0 Tealer, '6"0 McDaniel, '5"11 Johnson
[/quote]
What about Silsbee

[quote name="ST4life" post="717937" timestamp="1259248223"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=62985.msg717932#msg717932 date=1259247840]
[quote author=ST4life link=topic=62985.msg717929#msg717929 date=1259247497]
What does the starting line-up look like for Kountze?
[/quote]

Kountze starts '6"3 Brey, '6"2 Walker, '6"0 Tealer, '6"0 McDaniel, '5"11 Johnson
[/quote]
What about Silsbee

[/quote]

Assuming that Travis will start the two football players, Hill and Lane( they did not start Tuesday night ), this will be the Tigers starting lineup:

'5"9 Hill
'6"3 Lane
'6"4 Stallworth
'6"7 Thomas
'6"8 Jones

Curious to see if Jeremy plays in this game, didn't play Tuesday night due to injury.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124