Why PNG will beat Brenham like a drum...

PNG better not be looking toward Angleton next week.. Brenham is no pancake.. I have only seen two PNG games this year, and I gotta admit, they didnt impress me enough to make me believe that they are legit contenders for a state title.. That being said, they are 11-0 so they are clearly doing something right. This is going to a be a lot closer game than some people think. Pulling for PNG in this one. I want to see them and Angleton mix it up next week, but if I am a PNG fan, watchout for the upset. Brenham takes this one.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="711922" timestamp="1258635721"]
PNG better not be looking toward Angleton next week.. Brenham is no pancake.. I have only seen two PNG games this year, and I gotta admit, they didnt impress me enough to make me believe that they are legit contenders for a state title.. That being said, they are 11-0 so they are clearly doing something right. This is going to a be a lot closer game than some people think. Pulling for PNG in this one. I want to see them and Angleton mix it up next week, but if I am a PNG fan, watchout for the upset. Brenham takes this one.
[/quote]

I made all but 2 games this season and the thing that stands out to me is the fact that we don't turn the ball over.  Coach Faircloth plays fundamental and goes by the book.  Offensively  the scheme is great.  Good balance with the run and the pass , plus other that running the ball , he uses all on the field in the passing game.  Defensively , good size and strength up front, but I think the secondary play is awesome.  Keep up the good work and take it to the cubbies.........

[quote name="Golden Triangle" post="712005" timestamp="1258643192"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=62506.msg711922#msg711922 date=1258635721]
[/quote]

I made all but 2 games this season and the thing that stands out to me is the fact that we don't turn the ball over.  Coach Faircloth plays fundamental and goes by the book.  Offensively  the scheme is great.  Good balance with the run and the pass , plus other that running the ball , he uses all on the field in the passing game.  Defensively , good size and strength up front, but I think the secondary play is awesome.   Keep up the good work and take it to the cubbies.........
[/quote]
We have turned the ball over some and in the red zone. Doty is going to have to be careful, throwing into triple coverage in the red zone cannot be done this week.

[quote name="games24x7" post="710229" timestamp="1258419739"]
We played several teams with more talent than BH, some team's match up well with what another team does. Personally, I don't feel we should have ever had to pass because we running the ball down BH's throat. We tried to get cute a few times and it back-fired. Brenham may stop the run and then we will open it up and pass quite a bit. If Brenham goes into this game thinking that all they have to do is stop the run than it will be a long night for them. I want guarantee a win because we have not played a good game in several weeks. We must play mistake free football and get back to winning the turnover battle. We are not good enough to just show up and win. Win or lose, we have exceeded everyone's expectation's this season. We have a good team and hopefully we can keep winning but if not I will definately be looking toward's the next couple of year's because we are loaded with youngster's that will have been playing in this system for more than one season. If this year's team can do this well with everything new thrown at them, just wait for year's to come.
[/quote]

PNG can't keep dropping passes like they did against BH. As much as I respect Harmon, the receivers have to step up and make the plays too!

Pulling for you Indians!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont