20-4a freshman prediction

jamiere21

Livingston's fresman group is pretty salty. They only lost one game in two years (and I'm talking about blowouts in their wins) to a junior high in The Woodlands that feeds into College Park and that junior high hasn't lost a game in 4 years.

They have traveled every summer together and have won numerous tournaments together at the highest levels for them. They have competed in some national juniors tournaments as well.

The point/wing player traveled with a Nike Hoops team out of the Angleton area last summer. He will probably be starting on their Varsity this year once he gets back from an injury he suffered early in football.

That group has size, length and speed with plenty of basketball skill. They will cause some noise over the next few years because the grade behind them is probably just as good as they are.

But, we will see how it works out as everyone matures out over the years.

[quote name="EagleAG03" post="711346" timestamp="1258551912"]
Livingston's fresman group is pretty salty. They only lost one game in two years (and I'm talking about blowouts in their wins) to a junior high in The Woodlands that feeds into College Park and that junior high hasn't lost a game in 4 years.

They have traveled every summer together and have won numerous tournaments together at the highest levels for them. They have competed in some national juniors tournaments as well.

The point/wing player traveled with a Nike Hoops team out of the Angleton area last summer. He will probably be starting on their Varsity this year once he gets back from an injury he suffered early in football.

That group has size, length and speed with plenty of basketball skill. They will cause some noise over the next few years because the grade behind them is probably just as good as they are.

But, we will see how it works out as everyone matures out over the years.
[/quote]I know the kid you're talking about that plays with the Hoops. Doesn't he play for the 14u (8th grade) Hoops? Good player. I'm not too familiar with Livingston's program they will will be a force in a year or two.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami