• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="707151" timestamp="1258177775"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=62334.msg706998#msg706998 date=1258174069]
[quote author=pngfan1 link=topic=62334.msg706852#msg706852 date=1258172044]
[quote author=BlueBlood link=topic=62334.msg706820#msg706820 date=1258171613]
[quote author=Shea9840 link=topic=62334.msg706790#msg706790 date=1258171206]
Good showing or not..a loss is a loss and a win is a win.

Who cares if a team makes a good showing if their season is still over afterwords.  
[/quote]

I don't know, you can tell us next week when yours is over!
[/quote]go get the basketball out, you lost.
[/quote]

What a classy person you are.
[/quote]

What you talking about TRUCKED?  You talked more smack than most on here, and very few of yours were "classy".

Good game BH.  They played with alot of heart, no doubt.  Both teams were a lot of fun to watch.

[/quote]

Go and pull up my posts, you will see not one where I said we would actually beat you guys, no score predictions. Most of the posts I had were trying to figure out why we didn't get any respect whatsoever. I told you guys to bring it and you did. Although you may not admit it, this game was not the walk over you expected. If you had read the earlier post than the one you responded to, you would have seen where I gave your team their due respect. The classy remark was to the poster who once again after a hard fought game with you guys, showed no respect.

Our defense gave up 2 first downs, 19 yards and only gave BH 5:43 in possession time for the second half. The first half was pretty even on the stats. I questioned at first whether not playing a few kids both ways might not be a good idea, but week after week we pull away in the second half. These kids only practice at one position, it has paid off.

BH's qb is a great athlete, and they are better than their record.Great game.

[quote name="pngfan1" post="707391" timestamp="1258210688"]
Our defense gave up 2 first downs, 19 yards and only gave BH 5:43 in possession time for the second half. The first half was pretty even on the stats. I questioned at first whether not playing a few kids both ways might not be a good idea, but week after week we pull away in the second half. These kids only practice at one position, it has paid off.

BH's qb is a great athlete, and [b]they are better than their record.[/b]Great game.
[/quote]

[color=purple]I agree 100%.  Putting all the trash talking behind.. BH gave PN-G all they could handle last night.  Hats off to their quality program, dedicated fans and coaching staff.  Would like to see BH as part of the district next year.  [/color]

[quote name="KHS 89" post="707394" timestamp="1258210905"]
[quote author=pngfan1 link=topic=62334.msg707391#msg707391 date=1258210688]

BH's qb is a great athlete, and [b]they are better than their record.[/b]Great game.
[/quote]

[color=purple]I agree 100%.  Putting all the trash talking behind.. BH gave PN-G all they could handle last night.  Hats off to their quality program, dedicated fans and coaching staff.  Would like to see BH as part of the district next year.  [/color]
[/quote]

Other than the longer drive to the stadiums in the Triangle area, I would like to see us in 20 4A as well. Great turn out by both teams last night. Does most of 20 4A travel as well as PNG?

[quote name="Big Chief" post="707547" timestamp="1258219565"]
Young men from the Hill...

A wise Apache soldier once said "It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand". Never underestimate the power of a young brave!
[/quote]

Very well put!

[color=purple][b]HONOR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>>>>>>>PNG INDIANS!!!![/b][/color]

[quote name="Big Chief" post="707547" timestamp="1258219565"]
Young men from the Hill...

A wise Apache soldier once said "It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand". Never underestimate the power of a young brave!
[/quote]

I could've eaten Alphabits and crapped out a better saying.....

[quote name="maverick" post="707063" timestamp="1258175916"]
Great job Indians!  Nice Large (and loud)  crowd tonight at Stallworth.  11-0 and getting ready for the next round.  Good luck against the Brenham Cubbies!
[/quote]

Standing room only on the PNG side, i thought bh would have had more fans seeing as it was close to them

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="707305" timestamp="1258197849"]
Great game both teams PNG was a little off in the middle of the game. There defense was playing soft for awhile. PNG will play better football next week. BH great game great QB. Good Luck to you all next year.
[/quote]
And kudos to the gentleman from Dayton who sent a card and a nice note to Mr. Davenport, our fan who had a heart attack during the PNG vs. Central game.  What a good sport and great football fan! If you read this, know that it makes a difference about how people feel about Dayton.  I now am sure Dayton is full of nice people, just like Port Neches and Groves!  Good luck in the future. Come yell with us next week==you'll be welcomed.

[quote name="NewIndian" post="707890" timestamp="1258233792"]
[quote author=maverick link=topic=62334.msg707063#msg707063 date=1258175916]
Great job Indians!  Nice Large (and loud)  crowd tonight at Stallworth.  11-0 and getting ready for the next round.  Good luck against the Brenham Cubbies!
[/quote]

Standing room only on the PNG side, i thought bh would have had more fans seeing as it was close to them
[/quote]

If we had been 10-0 there would have been more folks there. I don't think some of our "fair weather" fans thought we had a chance, so they did something else. The first home game of the year, against Lumberton, we had more fans in our stadium than I've ever seen, there wasn't a space open. After we lost to Lumberton, the crowds got smaller. I wasn't surprised with the turn out Friday night.

[quote name="bh34" post="708598" timestamp="1258265219"]
[quote author=NewIndian link=topic=62334.msg707890#msg707890 date=1258233792]
[quote author=maverick link=topic=62334.msg707063#msg707063 date=1258175916]
[/quote]

[/quote]

If we had been 10-0 there would have been more folks there. I don't think some of our "fair weather" fans thought we had a chance, so they did something else. The first home game of the year, against Lumberton, we had more fans in our stadium than I've ever seen, there wasn't a space open. After we lost to Lumberton, the crowds got smaller. I wasn't surprised with the turn out Friday night.
[/quote]

Really???  I thought BH pretty much brought the whole town??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder