** Looking for Lumberton **

Guest KHS 89

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="701959" timestamp="1257728138"]
to all of the l-train fans that I [b]hate[/b], eat crow
to all of the other l-trainers good luck next year
[/quote]

HATE is a very strong word that is used by so many!!!
I was going to root for your pirates...........

i for one want to say just how classy the kids are from lumberton  after the game was over and all were leaving  several of the lumberton players came across the field and congradulated our kids and said good game we can learn alot from our kids  sometimes. was proud of numbers 6 and 8 and maybe two more very classy buy seeing that i was one of the last to leave because i couldnt exit without telling all the boys remaining from lumberton what a great game they played and they should be proud of not only what they did on the field during the game but what they did afterwards . one things for sure ill always respect lumberton and its kids for what ive witnessed while my 3 boys have came through there playing against them was never easy and you knew you were in a knockdown dragout congrats to the raiders !!! sad that my last child has played a district game here in 20=4a but will see yall again next year!!

lumberton raider players will always be classy ,proper athletes, because their coaches are & alvin demands it,but coach cant do anything about certain poaters on here , some just get happy about
others  shortcomings. most guys on here like the talk, discussions, some few are just turds. good luck to all playoff teams from our area,stay healthy.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="702547" timestamp="1257788338"]
I know that in '07 when my Jags missed the playoffs, I became the biggest Lumberton fan and rooted them along in those playoffs.  Lumberton's season is over.  Still come out and root these local teams on as we rooted you on. 

Next year, the L-train will be back on track. 
[/quote]

Thanks soulja. It means a lot not only to me but our kids. Very classy. Good luck to your jags in the playoffs.
I have always liked most of your comments. thanks again  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami