Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="694956" timestamp="1257199406"]
[quote author=PN-G bandkid link=topic=61613.msg694915#msg694915 date=1257197084]
The rumor I heard today at the school is that we'll face Barber's Hill at the Galena Park complex on Friday, November 13th.
[/quote]

great...a rock's throw from my house. GO EAGLES !
[/quote]

Careful now. You might end up with a few Indian fans parked in your yard. ;D

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="694957" timestamp="1257199490"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=61613.msg694956#msg694956 date=1257199406]
[quote author=PN-G bandkid link=topic=61613.msg694915#msg694915 date=1257197084]
The rumor I heard today at the school is that we'll face Barber's Hill at the Galena Park complex on Friday, November 13th.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL...For parking, bring cash only. Rent a room, bring lots of cash.  ;D

I got one honest question for you BH fans, what is it that makes you so confident that you will beat PNG this time around?

All I keep reading is if BH this and if BH that, then they will win! If BH does a bunch of stuff they haven't done all season they will win?? What makes you think they will change their ways all of a sudden?
The key for PNG to win is not doing something that they haven't done all year. They key is to keep doing what they have been each week. Execute. No IFs.

When your season success is predicated on ifs and buts, you are ususally in for a short season. A couple of years ago PNG had alot of ifs when we played Lamar Consolidated and LC had none. LC wins and goes on to win state. PNG was what we thought we were, a good team with some ifs and we went home early in the playoffs as we should have.

Good Luck Eagles, I think you guys have a flawed sense of reality and I really hope that you think the team that you "almost beat" or "should have beat IF" in week 0 is the same you will or might see in two weeks!

[quote name="Ranger83" post="694928" timestamp="1257197771"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61613.msg694841#msg694841 date=1257194727]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg694838#msg694838 date=1257194521]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61613.msg694788#msg694788 date=1257193424]
The delusion in 19-4A is simply amazing. The BH fans have really showed us what really takes place West of the Trinity. Not much thinking for dang sure. Good to see that they can get all ten of their fans on here to work each other into such a frenzy where that actually believe they are going to win and PN-G stands no chance. Dam fools. A whole lot of faith for a 4th place finisher in one of the weaker districts in the Golden Triangle / Houston area. I hate to break you down with facts but I can assure you BH's one man show will not be enough to beat PN-G.

Mark it down, put it in stone, publish it, smoke it, toke it. Whatever you want. It does not matter how much crap you guys talk, it will not change the fact that come 11/15 your football season will be over.
[/quote]

[size=18pt]Buzzed Posting is Drunk Posting![/size]
[/quote]

Then put down the bottle and don't do it.
[/quote]

Never touch the stuff. All alcohol leads to is unwanted and unattractive offspring.
(Oops! Sorry Akifan94. Did not mean to hit so close to home.)
[/quote]

Your parents clearly did not get the message.      ;)

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="badndn" post="695043" timestamp="1257205888"]
I got one honest question for you BH fans, what is it that makes you so confident that you will beat PNG this time around?

All I keep reading is if BH this and if BH that, then they will win! If BH does a bunch of stuff they haven't done all season they will win?? What makes you think they will change their ways all of a sudden?
The key for PNG to win is not doing something that they haven't done all year. They key is to keep doing what they have been each week. Execute. No IFs.

When your season success is predicated on ifs and buts, you are ususally in for a short season. A couple of years ago PNG had alot of ifs when we played Lamar Consolidated and LC had none. LC wins and goes on to win state. PNG was what we thought we were, a good team with some ifs and we went home early in the playoffs as we should have.

Good Luck Eagles, I think you guys have a flawed sense of reality and I really hope that you think the team that you "almost beat" or "should have beat IF" in week 0 is the same you will or might see in two weeks!
[/quote] The difference is that its playoff time. BH QB will step it up and close down interceptions. and when that happens PNG has no chance to hang. and if people are thinking that PNG will even have a chance to go to state thats funny. cause even if they beat Bh in week 0 it was barely and all i hear is how terrible they are.

[quote name="badndn" post="695043" timestamp="1257205888"]

[/quote] It's a highschool game dude ! Everybody for each team is excited about their team anythng can happen in the playoffs. No one is delusional about how great PNG is you guys have literally shoved it down everyones collective throats. (Not counting a few level headed PNG posters) BH fans know the odds are against em ,but they choose not to lay down and throw in the towel before the game even starts ! Its called team "pride" you got it and so do other teams fans with out it the game wouldn't be half as fun. Good luck to all and may everybody have a deep run until they meet the Dayton Broncos's !!!!!!!

Guest 24baseball24
It's a highschool game dude ! Everybody for each team is excited about their team anythng can happen in the playoffs. No one is delusional about how great PNG is you guys have literally shoved it down everyones collective throats. (Not counting a few level headed PNG posters) BH fans know the odds are against em ,but they choose not to lay down and throw in the towel before the game even starts ! Its called team "pride" you got it and so do other teams fans with out it the game wouldn't be half as fun. Good luck to all and may everybody have a deep run until they meet the Dayton Broncos's !!!!!!!
[/quote] The dayton Broncos have nothing this year without there WR and QB. they got BLOWN OUT by Crosby. couldnt even reach the end zone once. they wont get to far this year someone will break there defense and put up even more points

[quote name="24baseball24" post="695073" timestamp="1257207763"]
It's a highschool game dude ! Everybody for each team is excited about their team anythng can happen in the playoffs. No one is delusional about how great PNG is you guys have literally shoved it down everyones collective throats. (Not counting a few level headed PNG posters) BH fans know the odds are against em ,but they choose not to lay down and throw in the towel before the game even starts ! Its called team "pride" you got it and so do other teams fans with out it the game wouldn't be half as fun. Good luck to all and may everybody have a deep run until they meet the Dayton Broncos's !!!!!!!
[/quote] The dayton Broncos have nothing this year without there WR and QB. they got BLOWN OUT by Crosby. couldnt even reach the end zone once. they wont get to far this year someone will break there defense and put up even more points
[/quote] Thanks for the scoop !

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="694957" timestamp="1257199490"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=61613.msg694956#msg694956 date=1257199406]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good idea!  His address is at the corner of Wonded Knee Drive and Pine Ridge Campaign Blvd.......Park safe... ;D

BH fans, I am not saying you shouldn't be excited that you made the playoffs, once your in you got a shot. What I am saying is that you have no reason to be on here posting about how great BH is this year and how they will be sending PNG home early. Every one of those statements is backed up by an IF. I agree some of these so called PNG fans have gotten out of hand with the comments, but like it or not at least the PNG smack talk is legit. They have something to back it up. No IFs.

Anything can happen on a Friday night, but most of the time when you get to the playoffs the better team wins. 20 4A was 3-0 against 19 4A predistrict (including BH getting beaten at home against one of our last place teams). Outside of Dayton over our #4 I don't see it any different week 11.

[quote name="badndn" post="695115" timestamp="1257209847"]
BH fans, I am not saying you shouldn't be excited that you made the playoffs, once your in you got a shot. What I am saying is that you have no reason to be on here posting about how great BH is this year and how they will be sending PNG home early. Every one of those statements is backed up by an IF. I agree some of these so called PNG fans have gotten out of hand with the comments, but like it or not at least the [color=purple]PNG smack talk is legit[/color]. They have something to back it up. No IFs.

Anything can happen on a Friday night, but most of the time when you get to the playoffs the better team wins. 20 4A was 3-0 against 19 4A predistrict (including BH getting beaten at home against one of our last place teams). Outside of Dayton over our #4 I don't see it any different week 11.
[/quote]

Nobody is confused from BH, we know what is in front of us. But when poster after poster from PNG and their PNG brother from Dayton keeps blasting on BH, well you know it's a ... what's that word you guys like to use so much? Yeah! That's it, it's a PRIDE thing. We just like mixin' it up a little. And by the way, it IS just smack until the game is over, then one or the other can crow all they want. Just bring it, and whatever happens, we will be back to crow are to have some for dinner.  ;D

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="695137" timestamp="1257210713"]
Obviously it is down alot.  PNG is way overated compared the rest of the state.  Don't think that because you dominated a weak district this year that you deserve the state ranking you receive.  This district will be shut down the first round of the playoffs.
[/quote]
Yeah and PNG fans are cocky! ::)

We dominated a weak district (19-4A) and a tough one (20-4A). ;D

[quote name="badndn" post="695143" timestamp="1257210961"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61613.msg695137#msg695137 date=1257210713]
Obviously it is down alot.  PNG is way overated compared the rest of the state.  Don't think that because you dominated a weak district this year that you deserve the state ranking you receive.  This district will be shut down the first round of the playoffs.
[/quote]
Yeah and PNG fans are cocky! ::)

We dominated a weak district (19-4A) and a tough one (20-4A). ;D
[/quote]

in your opinion 20 4A is a tough district!  I say both are weak districts

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="695126" timestamp="1257210414"]
Ok, now who said that 20-4a is weak?  Was Central Mentioned? 
[/quote]

You won't have to read back too far to see who's saying it...I'm just sayin'  ;)! I don't think they have to mention Central specifically...they are making references to our whole district!  It's all good...they're just gonna tick off every playoff team in 20-4A, so we need to just take 'em all out in one BIG but whoopin'!  Circle the Wagons boys..this is gonna be good!

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="695164" timestamp="1257212099"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61613.msg695126#msg695126 date=1257210414]
[/quote]

You won't have to read back too far to see who's saying it...I'm just sayin'  ;)! I don't think they have to mention Central specifically...they are making references to our whole district!  It's all good...they're just gonna tick off every playoff team in 20-4A, so we need to just take 'em all out in one BIG but whoopin'!  Circle the Wagons boys..this is gonna be good!
[/quote]  ;D ;D 8) 8)

Guest 24baseball24
i will have to say that 19-4a and 20-4a are the WEAKEST districts in the state of texas. they have all rookie schools and a bunch of people who grew up on farms and dont know one thing about football.

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="695137" timestamp="1257210713"]
[/quote]

full moon is out, time to put the crazies on lock down.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="695172" timestamp="1257212289"]
[quote author=NDNfan91 link=topic=61613.msg695164#msg695164 date=1257212099]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61613.msg695126#msg695126 date=1257210414]
[/quote]

[/quote]  ;D ;D 8) 8)
[/quote]
Yeah soulja they all put in here how much of a week district we have and how week all the teams in our district are. They are all on here saying that not one of our teams will be able to beat any of their playoff teams. I truly believe they are all smoking something illegal over there on the Hill area. Either that or they all wear bike helmets that are on way to tight and cutting off the circulation to their brains therefore causing hallucinations !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124