Saturday Headlines 10/24/2009

Saturdays Headlines....BH beats Crosby in a big upset. BH came into the game to win and Crosby came into the game thinking they already won and ended up with a lose.That puts Dayton and Crosby tied for 1st.

ALWAYS BELIEVE

GO BRONCOS

Saturdays Headlines....octfeb fails his english test but revives a Milli Vanilli classic "Blame it on the Rain".

:D

WOW thought this was about Saturdays headlines not someones English. And  where is it that I said it was the rains fault? Nope didn't see it when i did a proof read of my comment. Crosby won the game against Dayton fair and square,(wait is there suppose to be a comma there or a period?) I have always maintained that statement. Crosby can have their glory I mean how many years has it been sense Crosby beat Dayton?  Ok do I have all my punctuations right? What about my spelling is it correct too?(or is that suppose to be to?)  Did I space it all correctly,at the end of all statements and questions?

Geezzzz

Guest Papa Shango

Saturdays Headlines....octfeb fails his english test but revives a Milli Vanilli classic "Blame it on the Rain".

WOW thought this was about Saturdays headlines not someones English. And  where is it that I said it was the rains fault? Nope didn't see it when i did a proof read of my comment. Crosby won the game against Dayton fair and square,(wait is there suppose to be a comma there or a period?) I have always maintained that statement. Crosby can have their glory I mean how many years has it been sense Crosby beat Dayton?  Ok do I have all my punctuations right? What about my spelling is it correct too?(or is that suppose to be to?)  Did I space it all correctly,at the end of all statements and questions?

Geezzzz

No, you butchered it again. 

Geezzzz

No, you butchered it again. 

Whatever BH wins the game Crosby goes back to the buses *hanging heads* kicking dirt*

PNG and Central stay on pace for showdown...  A train full of panthers travel back to the circus!

Battle of the 5A powers ends up with a Titan taming a bear!

Dog show in Jasper was dissapointing... The Bulldogs won!!!

Lions like dog meat!!!!  The feast wasn't pretty!

Pirates surge the Bears and takes out fustrations on them... Found a new home in Mauriceville after being kicked off the reservation!

REAL CAT FIGHT GOES DOWN AT THE BABE!!!

OH, AND SOME FOOTBALL WAS PLAYED THERE TOO....

SEVERAL PLAYERS SEEN STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF RAIDER STADIUM ASKING WHAT HAPPENED?

WHICH SIDE WERE THEY FROM? SEE STORY ON PAGE 99.

BRUINS EXPECT TO RIDE THE TITANS AND FIND OUT THEY'RE REALLY ON THE TITANIC.

TEAMS NAMED EAGLES ALL SOAR THIS WEEKEND NOT GOOD NEWS IF YOU'RE A LION.

Everywhere we go....People want to know...Who we are..  so we tell them.  We are the Titans... Mighty mighty Titans...  

West enders get scared and clear the stadium

Carthage shows that they are ready to head back to the State Championships by beating a Good Jasper team

Panthers show up at Babe with a wierd pregame hype dance.  Jags not intemidated and forget this is a rival game and take care of business. Earn a playoff spot.

With the cold weather, Pirates show off new wardrobe..  Bear fur jackets

Lion bite is very painful for Bulldogs

PN-G Derail's the L-Train and seen shortly after that in a group circle chanting 'We want the Jags!  We want the Jags'.

Everywhere we go....People want to know...Who we are..  so we tell them.  We are the Titans... Mighty mighty Titans... 

Carthage shows that they are ready to head back to the State Championships by beating a Good Jasper team

Panthers show up at Babe with a wierd pregame hype dance.  Jags Forget this is a rival game and take care of business. Earn a playoff spot.

With the cold weather, Pirates show off new wardrobe..  Bear fur jackets

PN-G Derail's the L-Train and seen shortly after that in a group circle chanting 'We want the Jags!  We want the Jags'.

oh now you pull for png  :-\ whats up with that?

Everywhere we go....People want to know...Who we are..  so we tell them.  We are the Titans... Mighty mighty Titans...  

Panthers show up at Babe with a wierd pregame hype dance.  Jags Forget this is a rival game and take care of business. Earn a playoff spot.

PN-G Derail's the L-Train and seen shortly after that in a group circle chanting 'We want the Jags!  We want the Jags'.

Ohhh I know you didn't go there,,,, Yes you did...

everywhere we go,  people laugh and point, so we show them, we're the Titans, pointless, pointless titans. :D

Panthers show up at Babe with a wierd pregame hype dance.  Jags Forget this is a rival game and take care of business. Earn a playoff spot.

Ohhh I know you didn't go there,,,, Yes you did...

everywhere we go,  people laugh and point, so we show them, we're the Titans, pointless, pointless titans. :D

You sound upset, but thats no reason to hate on our classic jingle. Titans win turn bruins into polar bears

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476