Saturday Headlines 10/24/2009

Sgt Rey's Weekly

The Beaumont Surprise  - Bruins annex PAM, 33-0 !! :o, talks of moving PAM's new buildings to Phealan begin on Monday.

The Port Arthur Bews - WHY CAN"T WE BEAT WB?  School Board threatens to move students back to old campus after WB's 3rd consecutive shutout win!!!

The Houston Chronicles of Narja - WB TITANS things up in SETX, 33-0!!! 

The Chicago Sometimes - BEAR'S CUZN, BRUINS, DISMANTLE #12 TITANS IN TEXAS!!!

LA FINES - L.A. looks to purchase WB(NFL expansion) after Bruins torture TITANS 33-0!!

The WASHINGTON TOAST - Department of Homeland Security investigates WB's slaughter of PAM....FBI officials suspect weapons of mass distruction were used in the offensive!!!!

Reports of an OBAMA sighting at Durley with a BRUIN shirt!!!

The New York Whines - WB's DOMINATION OVER PAM TO BE AIRED ON "TIME SQUARE" MONDAY MORNING IN IT"S ENTIRETY!!!!  Wall Street announces it will be closed Monday...OBAMA says, "I'll be there to watch it again!!!"

8) 8) 8) 8)

Sgt Rey's Weekly

The Beaumont Surprise  - Bruins annex PAM, 33-0 !! :o, talks of moving PAM's new buildings to Phealan begin on Monday.

The Port Arthur Bews - WHY CAN"T WE BEAT WB?  School Board threatens to move students back to old campus after WB's 3rd consecutive shutout win!!!

LA FINES - L.A. looks to purchase WB(NFL expansion) after Bruins torture TITANS 33-0!!

The WASHINGTON TOAST - Department of Homeland Security investigates WB's slaughter of PAM....FBI officials suspect weapons of mass distruction were used in the offensive!!!!

The New York Whines - WB's DOMINATION OVER PAM TO BE AIRED ON "TIME SQUARE" MONDAY MORNING IN IT"S ENTIRETY!!!!  Wall Street announces it will be closed Monday...OBAMA says, "I'll be there to watch it again!!!"

8) 8) 8) 8)

:D :D :D :D

Sgt Rey's Weekly

8) 8) 8) 8)

:D :D :D :D

Sup Soulja, been out of town, had a cousin pass away in Chi-Town...

[quote name="The GOAT" post="682118" timestamp="1256136741"]
:o wow reyes came back with attitude. :o Those were funny as heck :D, But i do understand your "WISHFUL THINKING" ;D though, See you Friday. 8) I thought you left town when you found out the TITANS were coming to the westend.
[color=red][move][size=18pt][color=red]MHS DISTRICT CHAMPIONS  2009-2010[/color][/size][/move][/color]
[/quote]

That would make a good bumper sticker.....in Tawain....

[quote name="SgtRey" post="682625" timestamp="1256173019"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=61057.msg682118#msg682118 date=1256136741]
:o wow reyes came back with attitude. :o Those were funny as heck :D, But i do understand your "WISHFUL THINKING" ;D though, See you Friday. 8) I thought you left town when you found out the TITANS were coming to the westend.
[color=red][move][size=18pt][color=red]MHS DISTRICT CHAMPIONS  2009-2010[/color][/size][/move][/color]
[/quote]

That would make a good bumper sticker.....in Tawain....
[/quote]  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder