West Brook vs. #12 Memorial Rivalry Game Predictions?

[quote name="SgtRey" post="683452" timestamp="1256260785"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=60923.msg683447#msg683447 date=1256260471]
micheals dont even come close 2 charles period
[/quote]

OK....does it matter?  Charles is gettin paid and Micheals will be too.
[/quote]

that is not right to say micheals does not even come close to Charles, They are both very good, this is actually a very good topic to talk about haha

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="683464" timestamp="1256261778"]
Win or lose, I'm just ready to get this one over with and behind us. I cant remember the last time WB was involved in a game where there was this much trash talking by the opposition. Most fans that support their teams, are at least respectful when speaking about their opponents....or at least they should be. Usually when teams dont respect their opponents, they get beat. I sure hope that doesn't happen to the Titans......It would be a shame to lose that #11 ranking, or whatever it is.

I have seen Charles play, and I've seen Michaels play, and they are both excellent backs. Michaels, however, is the total package.
[/quote]82 it's not that serious. trash talking is for the fans, the players will be on the field playing the game. I promise you won't see me out their  trying to tackle any of kids from either team. Now i may be the first one you disagreeing with the officials tomorrow.
I wanna see what you say when north shore starts trash talking on 5a football, it's only fun for me. Let's not be so sensitive or a kill joy. :-\

Man plz don't even try and go that route 82. Trash talking is simply that, TALKING TRASH! I know that when you played for that 82 squad you did a little of it yourself. If you didn't then that only means that you sat the bench! Rode the pine! Filled the bottles. (I could go on and on) trash talking is as much of the game as the actual football itself, so plz do us all a favor and not take the HOLIER THAN THOU approach and just come to yell! Cuz I'm going to let you know now, YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR FROM THE "ROWDY RED"!!! And we have 'em from ages 1 to 35! So bring ya A-game!!! GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

According to wikipedia....Bruin is another name for a weak bear that is not as good as other bears.It is also often referred to as a second choice bear, used when the name bear is already taken.
.....hahahahahahaha

Titans, were a race of powerful deities that ruled during the legendary Golden Age....Most notably Zeus the King of the Gods, was a Titan.

FRESH FOR 09 YOU SUCKERSssss

Dang where did all these Memorial Critan fans come from? We have been beating on Port Arthur since Stump got here and I don't expect it to change. I saw PNG dismantle that so called defense. I also watched Central, whose not a passing team, throw on that weak secondary. So DA Brook should be find on offense, I just hope we can pitch another shut out.

WB 100 PAM 0  ;D

[quote name="Yeoj" post="683607" timestamp="1256283971"]
Dang where did all these Memorial Critan fans come from? We have been beating on Port Arthur since Stump got here and I don't expect it to change. I saw PNG dismantle that so called defense. I also watched Central, whose not a passing team, throw on that weak secondary. So DA Brook should be find on offense, I just hope we can pitch another shut out.

WB 100 PAM 0  ;D
[/quote] I just have 1 question for you NEO (Yeo, finger slipped) My question...dude was it the bud, the angeldust, or the little pink elephants that made you say something so hilarious like that? Which one dude? 14 hrs til kickoff (in WB's rearend) <respectfully though>

The point I was trying to make about the trash talking, is that by making such outlandish predictions on a PAM win, you are opening yourself up to alot of ridicule if you guys lose......open mouth, insert foot. I myself, think that this game could go either way, and am not willing to open myself up to said ridicule by making boisterous predictions. I expect a hard fought CLEANLY PLAYED game from the Titans, but I also think that WB is much improved in recent weeks, and could cause some serious problems for YE MIGHTY TITANS. Just remember, you guys had problems with Central and lost. We beat Central 14-8. This game is gonna be a close one. But I think my Bruins will squeak out the win.

He's already put in his request of Bar-B-Que'd flavor.....I'm not sure about any of the other Titan fans. BOOO YAAAH! All I kept trying to say to ya'll was not to put your foot in your mouths with bold predictions.......and what'd ya'll do? Put your foot in ya mouf! CROW IS SERVED!!! I tried to tell ya'll bout our defense!!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476