Kirbyville over Shelbyville...38-0

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Kirbyville Still Looks Like A Team In Slow Motion,They Just Don't Seem To Have The Intensity To Really Put A Team Away..I Don't Know What's Going On..But They Need To Shift Gears Now District And The Newton Eagles Awaits Them

I agree that they havent hit their stride yet im actually hoping they dont do it til about 2 weeks from now.  It seeemed to me like they kind of tapped out in the last three games of the last season.  Either way they should walk through the next three games hopefully playing conditions will be better.  I would rather them catch stride just before newton and then turn it on than burn out now.

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Yep I agree with you on peaking at the right time...as far as walking through the next three games,one (woodville) I think is gonna play them hard..They gave Newton all they wanted for three quarters..I'm just talking about what iv'e seen...stupid penalties,turn-overs,lack of intensity..and in the Jasper game..How do you blow a 21 point lead...a long way to go yet,I hope they get it together,they have the talent to do it..

1. I think Newton is Over-hyped like that team from Orange County.

Reason: They have only played ONE decent team before district started. If they were so great they should have walked all over a woodville team that lost to WARREN. I expected the score to be more lopsided than what it was.

2. Yeah Woodville might play them tough but I believe Hemphill will be the third team in.

3. Turnovers and penalties have been a common part of Wildcat football this year.  I would excuse the game this past week, fumbles were going to be a given.  I have noticed that alot of the fumbles have occurred with the handoffs or pitches to the runningbacks.  With more focus on this the turnovers would be cut to less than half of their avg.

4. JJSPEED8 we'll worry about Arp when we need to, so keep watching!

With playing conditions far less than standard in the pond that is known as Shelbyvilles football field (did you see their baseball fields?) thought I saw a kayaker out there......Kirbyville did well with the turnovers.  Minus the interception!!!  Still havent figured out tring to thrown the ball that far down field in a fairly strong wind like that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder