*Cleveland vs. Huffman/Cleveland wins 36-12

The Indian machine is starting to find it's rhythm. The defense looked great last night. Huffman's td's came late in the 4th qtr. against reserves.  The offense, 425 total yards in the mud, enough said. It is worth mentioning however, the Indians had another passing TD, their third in two weeks. I feel my optimism on the rise as the Indian defense begins to find it's stride. Hate to look ahead but the Battle Of The C's will be epic in three weeks. SETX might want to look at broadcasting that one over the airwaves.

Im telling yall. Liberty Huffman game. Dont miss it.

wont be raining and falcons will have the air attack back. not going to be close

excuses for a lose. Predictions based on excuses...

it would actually be loss not lose. and im not making an excuse for why huffman lost last night, cleveland was the better team. huffmans passing game is one of the best in this district and it will show friday night. cole is the best qb in this district, and with joel and casey as his two main recievers huffman has a legit passing game

Guest PrimeTime

Can Liberty put pressure on Huffman like Cleveland did? Huffman was rushed quite a bit. All that QB needed was a little time, but none to be found. Huffman comes home with a win next week. 

Cleveland is better coached than Coldspring in my opinion. Neither teams score, I think is indicative of how good Huffman really is.

Both games against Huffman were played on terrible, wet fields.

Not taking away anything from either school, they won and beat Huffman. I am not saying Huffman would of won, but I think it would of been closer!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder