TABC preseason rankings

This is the hidden content, please

Theres a write up under each classification, so you might want to go to the link to read that.

5A

1. S.A. Wagner

2. Cedar Hill

3. Duncanville

4. DeSoto

5. A. Westlake

6. G. Lakeview

7. Plano West

8. La Porte

9. S.A. Madison

10. H. Bellaire

11. McAllen

12. Bryan

13. Klein Forest

14. S.A. Clark

15. Elsik

16. M. Lee

17. N. Crowley

18. Cy Woods

19. Judson

20. F.M. Marcus

4A

1. Yates

2. Palo Duro

3. Lancaster

4. D. Kimball

5. Lake Travis

6. Ozen

7. F.W. Dunbar

8. Sherman

9. Austin LBJ

10. LaMarque

11. Timberview

12. Brenham

13. D. Lincoln

14. Legacy

15. Kerville Tivy

16. Kingwood Park

17. Denison

18. H. Jones

19. South Oak Cliff

20. Highland Park

3A

1. D. Madison

2. Estacado

3. Stafford

4. Pleasant Grove

5. West Oso

6. Cleveland

7. Hudson

8. S.A. Houston

9. Liberty Hill

10. Navasota

11. Hardin-Jefferson

12. Burkburnett

13. Crandall

14. Seminole

15. Silsbee

16. Sweeny

17. Gatesville

18. Kennedale

19. Crockett

20. Aransas Pass

2A

1. New Waverly

2. Sabine

3. Bushland

4. Ponder

5. Hallettsville

6. Arp

7. Clarksville

8. Edgewood

9. Wall

10. Jim Ned

11. Santa Rosa

12. Melissa

13. Godley

14. S.A. Cole

15. Kountze

16. Olney

17. Eastland

18. S.A. Randolph

19. Hearne

20. Hitchcock

1A

1. Cayuga

2. Sudan

3. Mumford

4. Roscoe

5. Tenaha

6. Gruver

7. Bronte

8. Sabinal

9. M. Bland

10. Detroit

11. Itasca

12. D. Gateway

13. Clarendon

14. Italy

15. Anton

16. S.A. Stacey

17. Bremond

18. Wheeler

19. Mt. Enterprise

20. Normangee

1A-II

1. Slocum

2. Laneville

3. Leggett

4. Nazareth

5. Vega

6. Lipan

7. Ira

8. Brookeland

9. Paducah

10. Ft. Davis

11. Miller Grove

12. Goodrich

13. Hen. Midway

14. Grady

15. Calvert

16. Kress

17. Bordon Co.

18. Priddy

19. Moulton

20. Groom

Dang Catman...you are always on Cayuga.  We had a dang good season last year 21-4 condsidering we did not start til Dec 28, due to football.  And we lost our best player to ACL injury. (lost him again Friday night broken tib and fib out 16 weeks).....I really get tired of the crap from you.  Our kids work thier butts and over the last 4 years.... we are 91-20 OVER LAST 4 YRS have started late very late each yr and made the reg. tourn  3 straight and every year you run your head.  Get of my kids. Coach Boxell told me once that the hardest thing to do is get out of the regional tourn. and he always reminded that MANY TEAMS OR COACHES NEVER MAKE....WE ARE 3 YRS AND COUNTING ......RANKINGS ARE JUST WHAT THEY ARE......If this seems unprofessional....I dont care.  Enough from you.

Coach Jenkins Cayuga.

Dang Catman...you are always on Cayuga.  We had a dang good season last year 21-4 condsidering we did not start til Dec 28, due to football.  And we lost our best player to ACL injury. (lost him again Friday night broken tib and fib out 16 weeks).....I really get tired of the crap from you.  Our kids work thier butts and over the last 4 years.... we are 91-20 OVER LAST 4 YRS have started late very late each yr and made the reg. tourn  3 straight and every year you run your head.  Get of my kids. Coach Boxell told me once that the hardest thing to do is get out of the regional tourn. and he always reminded that MANY TEAMS OR COACHES NEVER MAKE....WE ARE 3 YRS AND COUNTING ......RANKINGS ARE JUST WHAT THEY ARE......If this seems unprofessional....I dont care.  Enough from you.

Coach Jenkins Cayuga.

If your tired of his crap, win the thing...........he has the right to his opinion and it didn't seem personal.........I hate to hear about the injury, he's a good kid.

It has been 3 yrs running and I am sure you have not read all the post.  His opinion is his, but no more at my kids or me without me speaking up.  I spoke my peace. I think your not in this.  As far as winning the thing, we will do our best......Not like we are not trying my man.  Ya it just breaks my heart for Summerville, don't seem fair for two yrs in a row for him. He is in great spirits after surgery.  He will return Feb. 1.

Coach Jenkins Cayuga.

If your tired of his crap, win the thing...........he has the right to his opinion and it didn't seem personal.........I hate to hear about the injury, he's a good kid.

Da_!!!! Catman sounds like you hurt someones feelings on here.Fivetool I dont recall catman

ever calling out one of your kids just stating that your team needs to get over the hump and get out

of the regs.

BTW my prayers go out to summerville its got to be very hard on this young man

Coach Jenkins Cayuga.

Coach i pick yuga to win state last year.You said i run my head,that is a lie,all i was talking about was the TABC rankings.---------CATMAN

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83