• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Well, it's a district of 8 teams... Lumberton won the district with a perfect district record. I think LC-M, Vidor & Livingston were the next 3 that went to the playoffs.
    • For the record, I have no use for a bump stock, as I stated before. If they were to amend whatever needs amended to outlaw them, I would be ok with that. On the other hand, legally possessing a suppressor (which is not a silencer, no matter what people call it) is not a problem in my opinion. The Tax Stamp they charge to own one, the need to put it in a multi-person trust so it doesn't have to be surrendered upon the death of the named owner and the other costs associated with that are BS. Hopefully, at least in Texas, that may get better.
    • "4A-1 Reg III Dist 10" is unwilling to build a championship program? Who is the Superintendent/AD? 
    • I don't consider myself to be a racist, although I think a little racism lives in all of us. I don't think the issue of racism will ever be resolved. At least not in the foreseeable future.  No one really wants it to be. Between the media and the politicians, our racial divide keeps them flourishing and in business. And we are fools enough to play their game and feed their fire.
    • Do your own work and research if he's been a known racist before running for office, since that was YOURA claim... don't sway the conversation elsewhere, it's a no brainer we got 2 choices... u just forgot to put racist in front, pick which one you support