PN-G vs. Livingston predictions

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the rain will be in Livingston's favor.

I would too, PNG has played all of its games on turf. They have yet to play in the mud. Advantage Livingston, IMO.

From what i have heard, the Indians have been practicing on the old practice field instead of the turf, and the coaches have watered the field.

I would too, PNG has played all of its games on turf. They have yet to play in the mud. Advantage Livingston, IMO.

From what i have heard, the Indians have been practicing on the old practice field instead of the turf, and the coaches have watered the field.

That sounds good to me! Hopefully they will wet the ball too and run passing/catching drills!

Glad to hear that. Very good idea.

That is smart considering it has been raining... ???

I live in Port Neches and have been cutting my grass with no problems. It hadn't rained enough to create a problem there.That old practice field drains real well also.

I live in Port Neches and have been cutting my grass with no problems. It hadn't rained enough to create a problem there.That old practice field drains real well also.

Well I am certain that if it's grass in Livingston, thier coaches will be flooding the visitor sidelines tomorrow for a lil extra help from DEM' SKEETERS

Well I am certain that if it's grass in Livingston, thier coaches will be flooding the visitor sidelines tomorrow for a lil extra help from DEM' SKEETERS

According to one of the Livingston posters there is more dirt on the field than grass. They were having problems and even hired professional help.

ooooooooooooooooohhhhh  scaryyyyyyyyyyyy

Maybe we should bring a bunch of "OFF".

Being that it takes 14-21 days for a mosquito to go from Egg--> Larva--> Pupa--> Adult Blood Sucking Mosquito........By flooding the field NOW, the mosquitos should be in full force for the Nederland game on October 23rd.  ;)

Being that it takes 14-21 days for a mosquito to go from Egg--> Larva--> Pupa--> Adult Blood Sucking Mosquito........By flooding the field now, the mosquitos should be in full force for the Nederland game on October 23rd.

Look back the past month and check the rain fall in Livingston....Dem Skeeters are waitin on INDIAN BLOOD  :o :o

The good thing is that skeeters DON'T KNOW AN INDIAN FROM A LION!

No advantage, either side.  They'll be a pest for everyone.

The field is tarped on the home sideline...I got a picture of the visitor's sideline...I don't think you guys have these at PNG.

Mosquito.jpg

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83