PN-G vs. Livingston predictions

lets break it down vidor has nothing but a run offense,PN-G has the best run defense in our district, vidor has no defense, PN-G has a good run offense and a quarterback that can throw on you all night plus let me add a +12 turnover margin you do the math ;)

Let me point out the Vidor D stepped up against Lumberton. I think wee are all getting better as the weeks pass. :D

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well pirate, I have seen you play too--and I'm not impressed (SORRY--I hope you don't take it wrong, although you probably will). If you really want to know how well the INDIANS (5 - 0, 2 - 0) will do, then come to Livingston and see!

Sorry, but I will be at another game. Guys I am not meaning disrespect, just not ready to crown PNG yet this year. You guys are good and I am OK with that. I just want to see you play a few more games and then I am sure I will jump on the band wagon! NOT ;D

lets break it down vidor has nothing but a run offense,PN-G has the best run defense in our district, vidor has no defense, PN-G has a good run offense and a quarterback that can throw on you all night plus let me add a +12 turnover margin you do the math ;)

Let me point out the Vidor D stepped up against Lumberton. I think wee are all getting better as the weeks pass. :D

hey Im not trying to get hostile its really all out of fun and games. I really hope yall have just of chance as we do at making a deep run in the playoffs. What it all comes down to is the team that makes it the farthest this year will have all of our support.Thats what makes our area so special. We support each other. Good luck on a great year!!!!!!!!

this is the PN-G vs Livingston thread. What i am starting to see is some pirates starting to get a little worried about those Indians :D

You funny guy!!!!! ;D But as some one said this is a PNG Livingston thread. I am still not predicting a PNG loss, just curious about the outcome as I am about all of the other close games in the district!

no one has ran on png this year. not lcm,tex city,ned,bh or crosby.our defense is solid.if livingston runs all over us then  they'll be the first.my concerns are its our first road game this year and its week 6.we have really been our own worst enemy with penalties.clean up the mistakes and we win.

hey Im not trying to get hostile its really all out of fun and games. I really hope yall have just of chance as we do at making a deep run in the playoffs. What it all comes down to is the team that makes it the farthest this year will have all of our support.Thats what makes our area so special. We support each other. Good luck on a great year!!!!!!!!

Thanks guy. I agree, but you guys are so much fun to stir up!  ;D ;D ;D

no one has ran on png this year. not lcm,tex city,ned,bh or crosby.our defense is solid.if livingston runs all over us then  they'll be the first.my concerns are its our first road game this year and its week 6.we have really been our own worst enemy with penalties.clean up the mistakes and we win.

It will be different being on the road. And from what I have heard you will not be able to take alot of fans along. Hopefully you guys don't get the officials we had last night! I have never seen so many flags on both sides!

It will be different being on the road. And from what I have heard you will not be able to take alot of fans along. Hopefully you guys don't get the officials we had last night! I have never seen so many flags on both sides!

the refs have been a big downfall for us the last couple of games

this is the PN-G vs Livingston thread. What i am starting to see is some pirates starting to get a little worried about those Indians :D

as much as i dislike vidor png fans and players are the cockiest people ive ever seen u win a couple of games and think yall have already one district

as much as i dislike vidor png fans and players are the cockiest people ive ever seen u win a couple of games and think yall have already one district

haha ok please.. remember L-train a couple seasons back.. that was annoying! PNG shuts up nay-sayers wins big, then seals the playoff deal when vidor comes to town!!  ;D

haha ok please.. remember L-train a couple seasons back.. that was annoying! PNG shuts up nay-sayers wins big, then seals the playoff deal when vidor comes to town!!  ;D

not a chance png gets stomped by livingston this week and just wait till  u play lumberton

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed