I miss the days of TJ, Lincoln, and SFA

PNG1992

I dont think my sons believe me when I tell them how big the TJ-PNG rivalry was. For me, the PNG-NED rivalry is a close second.........But I STILL BLEED MAROON AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife and mother in law both graduated from TJ. I hear every football season how PN-G would have never amounted to anything if it wasn't for the PA transplants.

In 2000 and maybe 2001, I don't remember.  The area had 2 4A districts.

TJ, Lincoln, PNG, Nederland, WOS and LCM in one.

Ozen, Silsbee, Jasper, Vidor, Lumberton and Livingston in the other.

The teams dropping to 3A and the combination of the Port Arthur schools put an end to this setup.

Dayton was in the district with Jasper sometime around there too.  I don't remember Vidor being in their with us but they might could have been.

In 2000 and maybe 2001, I don't remember.  The area had 2 4A districts.

TJ, Lincoln, PNG, Nederland, WOS and LCM in one.

Ozen, Silsbee, Jasper, Vidor, Lumberton and Livingston in the other.

The teams dropping to 3A and the combination of the Port Arthur schools put an end to this setup.

Dayton was in the district with Jasper sometime around there too.  I don't remember Vidor being in their with us but they might could have been.

I remember LCM being in the same district as Lumberton most of the time and also being in the same district as WOS, Lincoln and Nederland for a while there too.

When I was at LHS we were in 9 4A west zone. Jasper was in the east zone, was kinda weird we had 2 zones, cant remember who was in which but Jasper was our biggest rival from 83 to 86, then WOS dropped down to 4A then it was them, TJ was afraid to play us back then they would never even schedule a scrimmage....lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont