North Shore vs. SLC Updates..NS Wins/Comments

KFDM COOP

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Scooter, what problems will PAM pose NS again???  Lol, I see another clock running....

SLC gave the game away with that bonehead 4th down play, and LM exposed NS already. Now NS might win but it'll be a closer game than playing the woodlands.  ;)  NS hasnt showed me they're a dominant team yet this year.

Now Scooter, what problems will PAM pose NS again???  Lol, I see another clock running....

SLC gave the game away with that bonehead 4th down play, and LM exposed NS already. Now NS might win but it'll be a closer game than playing the woodlands.  ;)  NS hasnt showed me they're a dominant team yet this year.

To me it was a case of NS looking ahead to SLC when they played LM.  Now Katy only scored 9 points on NS and SLC 15.  Little ole LM put up 33 and I bet neither WB or PAM break 10......

To me it was a case of NS looking ahead to SLC when they played LM.  Now Katy only scored 9 points on NS and SLC 15.  Little ole LM put up 33 and I bet neither WB or PAM break 10......

:D i wouldnt make that bet

I would love to see North Shore play Austin Lake Travis.  I think the 4A team might take it to them.

So they beat SLC and now you think LT can beat them?  Hillarious.....

LT aint SLC.

Your right, SLC is down this year and is not as good as LT.  I have now seen both teams play twice and each time SLC dissapoints.  LT is a much better defensive team and their offense is better too.  The challenge would be them stopping the NS running game.  I think they are a better team. 

Have you seen either team play, other than last night? 

Some of the best D in the state is at Lake Travis. No one in 4A can stand up to them right now and maybe a few 5A teams could stay on the field with them. Maybe a very balanced, very good team could. Southlake is not that great right now. Although id put a lot of money (500-1000+) on them embarrassing NS if they meet again in the playoffs. The Woodsmen and the Red army from the west side of Houston could beat Southlake handily right now. The Dragons have good coaches, and i am sure they will be fine, but they seem to have played like a Dragon who got hosed down throat first with a fire extinguisher.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124