Evadale vs. H.D. predictions... Let the smack talking begin!!

bignazty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is a shame that some of you would make fun of an individual on here and im surprised that the moderators allow it.  I thought we were not allowed to speak negatively of 16-17 year old individuals by name.  But I know you guys want stop because you have no concern for these young men you just like to brag.  Believe it or not though there are some young 15-17 year olds who dont talk smack they just buckle it up and bring it.  You may meet one of them someday and wish you hadnt.  Its real easy to talk about HD when they are a little down but believe me it will change sooner or later and I wouldnt want to be around when it happens.  The running out of bounds and kicking field goals to not run up the score and the second teamers for the whold second half may not happen and it might get ugly.  Just saying you never know.  Lay off the individuals - bad mouth the team or the school if you must but not the kids.  Please Gentlemen.

VERY PROUD TO BE HOME AND GO BOBCATS

I think it is a shame that some of you would make fun of an individual on here and im surprised that the moderators allow it.  I thought we were not allowed to speak negatively of 16-17 year old individuals by name.  But I know you guys want stop because you have no concern for these young men you just like to brag.  Believe it or not though there are some young 15-17 year olds who dont talk smack they just buckle it up and bring it.  You may meet one of them someday and wish you hadnt.  Its real easy to talk about HD when they are a little down but believe me it will change sooner or later and I wouldnt want to be around when it happens.  The running out of bounds and kicking field goals to not run up the score and the second teamers for the whold second half may not happen and it might get ugly.  Just saying you never know.  Lay off the individuals - bad mouth the team or the school if you must but not the kids.  Please Gentlemen.

VERY PROUD TO BE HOME AND GO BOBCATS

Very well said. Good post. I think it was some kids saying that stuff, I hope anyway. For the record Keith Gilmore played with alot of heart last week, he played hurt and far from a "SIS".

keith gilmore is the most overated sis in football......  :-*[

He must have you worried and jealous of him or you would not be writing about him !!! Keith is gonna knock you out, we know who you are !!! Gilmore is a Beast and the best player in District. Keith is just a junior too.

Who is this keith gilmore guy tht supposed to be a threat i havent heard anything about him... well except for the monkey bar accident. ;) ;D

keith gilmore is the most overated sis in football......  :-*[

He must have you worried and jealous of him or you would not be writing about him !!! Keith is gonna knock you out, we know who you are !!! Gilmore is a Beast and the best player in District. Keith is just a junior too.

Who is this keith gilmore guy tht supposed to be a threat i havent heard anything about him... well except for the monkey bar accident. ;) ;D

Well ppl from HD compare him to the Almighty i've been told... Heard he walked across Rayburn last week

evadale by 3 scores. they'll stop that reverse play of hd's all night.

Sounds like a mad Cardinal !!! Yall are the ones that ran gimick plays all game. Trick plays all night from HI. Guess you got to do what it takes to try and win a game. H-D's wildcat looks good.

I think trick plays were equal between both teams.  Both teams went right at each other, HD got a couple of lucky bounces (fumble recoveries) and took advantage of them.  Congrats to them on the win and good luck against Evadale.

For the record it's not H-D people talking about Keith Gilmore. It's jealous and scared players from other teams talking about Gilmore. Just read the posts and you can tell. When people dog on a player they are jealous.

I am not here to talk about any individual and i am not from evadale.but when hd played kountze you said

you would be able to compare evadale and hd on the out comes of there games with ktz.

so how do you compare the two after seeing them both play ktz?

For the record it's not H-D people talking about Keith Gilmore. It's jealous and scared players from other teams talking about Gilmore. Just read the posts and you can tell. When people dog on a player they are jealous.

I am not here to talk about any individual and i am not from evadale.but when hd played kountze you said

you would be able to compare evadale and hd on the out comes of there games with ktz.

so how do you compare the two after seeing them both play ktz?

There is NO comparison with these two teams, Evadale is better than HD hands down. It will be a long ride home for HD, maybe next year boys. SIKE

i think there will b some injuries but evadale is gonna end up winnin it no matter what cuz we just that good and thats how we roll

hhhmmm it seems like this guy is good at keepin a secret bout where he's from. NOT!!!!

and dont be so sure H-D has some good players on the offense and defensive side but it will be close and im gonna say evadale will pull away but itll be a fight

The Yeller has been quiet up to now on this game. Just trying to sort out all the things that happened last week.

The Rebels did not play as well as they have and still won easily.

The Bobcats had a hand full with a game Cardinal squad.

Both teams may have been looking at this week and getting ready for a war on "The Battlefield"

Well the coaches have done their preparations making adjustments for their players. The players have taken it in and will have to process the info and know their assignemnts. It is time to lay it on the line.

My prediction for the game is...

Rebels 28    Bobcats 14

Hope all have a safe game and that the injury bug does not visit either squad.

This one could decide the district championship, but of course there is still plenty of ball to play.

The Yeller has been quiet up to now on this game. Just trying to sort out all the things that happened last week.

Both teams may have been looking at this week and getting ready for a war on "The Battlefield"

Well the coaches have done their preparations making adjustments for their players. The players have taken it in and will have to process the info and know their assignemnts. It is time to lay it on the line.

Rebels 28    Bobcats 14

This one could decide the district championship, but of course there is still plenty of ball to play.

Well said Yeller. But I think yall are looking past the Bobcats from Hull-Daisetta. All of Evadale is picking the Rebs to win by two or three TD's. Come on !!!!!!! Who do yall think yall are playing !!!!!! I have stated this will be a close game !!! Evadale has not played a team as good as H-D. This game will be decided by 6 points or less.

Rebels 28    Bobcats 14

Well said Yeller. But I think yall are looking past the Bobcats from Hull-Daisetta. All of Evadale is picking the Rebs to win by two or three TD's. Come on !!!!!!! Who do yall think yall are playing !!!!!! I have stated this will be a close game !!! Evadale has not played a team as good as H-D. This game will be decided by 6 points or less.

55 you are right it could be a close game, but I keep coming back to one common denominator...Kountze

The Rebels spoiled the Lions homecoming and did so with very little trouble. The Bobcats lost to the Lions the very next week. Say what you will and on Friday night I could be eating crow, but I still believe that the Rebels are 2 TD's better than the Bobcats with 48 hours till kick off.

i heard Brey played like 8 plays against H-D........not enought to make much of a difference.

btw its jeremy johnson, not jeremiah.....jeremiah johnson was like a mountain man or something

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476