1. Anahuac (3rd round)

2. Hardin (2nd round)

3. Buna (2nd round)

4. EC

5. Kountze

6. Warren

7. Deweyville

2nd round because 24-2A has no football schools

whatever gives anyone on here the idea that anahuac is going to make it past the second round, they are lucky enough to get that far only due to their week one bye.  maybe you've forgotten who they will be meeting up with.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love my Hornets, but I think the district is still wide open. Hardin has an explosive offense, with a big play waiting to happen on every snap. But I hear Anahuac is the same, so who knows. EC is always tough, so all we can do is wait and see. We all use our emotions and what has happened in the past to base our predictions sometimes, but teams like Kountze and Deweyville can show up and upset you when you least expect it. So good luck to everybody and hopefully our district represents well in the post season.

I love my Hornets, but I think the district is still wide open. Hardin has an explosive offense, with a big play waiting to happen on every snap. But I hear Anahuac is the same, so who knows. EC is always tough, so all we can do is wait and see. We all use our emotions and what has happened in the past to base our predictions sometimes, but teams like Kountze and Deweyville can show up and upset you when you least expect it. So good luck to everybody and hopefully our district represents well in the post season.

Lol we learned about ktz the hard way

Anahuac is the best club in the district followed by Hardin and then EC. Buna is a close 4th and then the seperation is pretty noticeable.Kountze would probably be the 5th pick follwed by the DVille club and Warren about a toss up with the pirates.Unfortunately the clubs are behind our neighbors to the north.Overall the talent seems to be down a little from last year.All the clubs seem to play hard and that's a tribute to the coaches and the young men.Wish them all the best the rest of the way.

Lol we learned about ktz the hard way

Ahh that was a good day:)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder