South Alabama's First Ever FB Game

Guest coachacola

That's a great crowd against a no-name sub-D1 team.  I think their season ticket sales are around 10K if I'm not mistaken.  I'll say Lamar will have 20K at their first home game next year.

That's a great crowd against a no-name sub-D1 team.  I think their season ticket sales are around 10K if I'm not mistaken.  I'll say Lamar will have 20K at their first home game next year.

That was not even their first official game.

Coach, remember - they are playing an EXHIBITION season. Eight games against foes, mostly BCS factories (Hargrave Military Academy) and the like.  Lamar, if you recall, turned down a chance to play an exhibition or two, offered by other schools.

Guest coachacola

That's even more impressive if it's an exhibition schedule.  I wonder how much they are charging for these games, probably a lot less than if it was a regular season.  Lamar not having an exhibition season makes a lot of sense since they don't have the stadium ready for games.

That's even more impressive if it's an exhibition schedule.  I wonder how much they are charging for these games, probably a lot less than if it was a regular season.  Lamar not having an exhibition season makes a lot of sense since they don't have the stadium ready for games.

Exhibition or not, that's a damn impressive crowd for a new program.  And I think the article points out that they sold 8,500 season tickets.

That was not even their first official game.

Coach, remember - they are playing an EXHIBITION season. Eight games against foes, mostly BCS factories (Hargrave Military Academy) and the like.  Lamar, if you recall, turned down a chance to play an exhibition or two, offered by other schools.

He said first ever not official!!!  The first games of the nfl were pre-season games (didn't count) Last weekend was teams first offical game it's the same concept and everyone in the nation knows they are only playing a exhibition schedule you don't have to remind us every day we did not forget

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124