RAIN RAIN RAIN FRIDAY..WET FIELDS AND LOW SCORING GAMES THIS WEEK!

skipper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does Home Depot and Lowes open tomorrow ?  I need to be there when they open to buy up all the wood available to build an ARK !!!  (If thats the case with the rain amounts expected) Good thing my flood insurance is up to date !!!  Lets all pray for a reprieve in the rain come tomorrow around 4 pm and Friday around 5 pm !!! 

OK COOP !!! I have no Idea what that map was trying to show me !  So your saying that we could be having a TD or TS by game time Friday ?  Would this be forming on top of us or south of us ?  Any chance, by no means wanting. this could form into a cat 1 hurricane ?

That one model isn't the best in the world, just interesting it has been consistant in showing a Depression or Storm near us the last few days. It would move ashore early Saturday IF it's right, all the other models say no.

OK COOP !!! I have no Idea what that map was trying to show me !  So your saying that we could be having a TD or TS by game time Friday ?  Would this be forming on top of us or south of us ?  Any chance, by no means wanting. this could form into a cat 1 hurricane ?

That one model isn't the best in the world, just interesting it has been consistant in showing a Depression or Storm near us the last few days. It would move ashore early Saturday IF it's right, all the other models say no.

ok so what do you think the chances of this forming and coming ashore around here are ? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder