*POST 9TH AND JV SCORES HERE*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one heard anything on the BH 9th??? We got killed every where else there my last hope  I'm assuming that since it hasn't been posted we may have won

The BH Freshmen handled PNG 46 to 7 or something like that.

Ahhhh one glimmer of hope ;D Did Both Freshman teams play?

Nederland freshman looked good overall.  Great on defense, this group gets to the football.  Offensively they threw the ball effectively against a good WOS defense.  Ran in spots north and south with Wood&Wood... oh yeah, Taylor, for all you message board hounds, remember that name.

4th Q

WO-S JV 32

Nederland 0

Dang...WOS is rolling over Nederland...wonder if this is a sign for tomorrow nite?

I heard we were just gonna forfeit since our JV lost.  ::)

Well it's not completely crazy to think that a JV and a Varsity squad may be comparable at their own levels. The gene pool is the same for both teams.

I heard we were just gonna forfeit since our JV lost.  ::)

Well it's not completely crazy to think that a JV and a Varsity squad may be comparable at their own levels. The gene pool is the same for both teams.

Not this year.  And that statement is wrong in general.  Many times, a strong soph class will find it's way on the varsity level, depleting the JV.  Good try though.

And a few freshmen moved to varsity already at Dayton.Coach Stewart is great at defining the talent and gives them playing time.2008 freshmen rb Delasbour avg.8+yds.per carry playing varsity.The soph.#22 this year may break some records soon @Dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder