*POST 9TH AND JV SCORES HERE*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard we were just gonna forfeit since our JV lost.  ::)

Well it's not completely crazy to think that a JV and a Varsity squad may be comparable at their own levels. The gene pool is the same for both teams.

Not this year.  And that statement is wrong in general.  Many times, a strong soph class will find it's way on the varsity level, depleting the JV.  Good try though.

MANY times that may happen. . .very good. But as I said before, it is not crazy to think that one may reflect the other, because OTHER times that does not happen. Good try yourself!

Well it's not completely crazy to think that a JV and a Varsity squad may be comparable at their own levels. The gene pool is the same for both teams.

Not this year.  And that statement is wrong in general.  Many times, a strong soph class will find it's way on the varsity level, depleting the JV.  Good try though.

Not really. That DOES go both ways because WOS will have several Sophomores and Jr's on the varsity as well. Which include both our corners, QB and RB. The JV is hard to figure because of this. Usually you get a good gauge at the freshman level because most coaches leave the Freshman teams together. For some reason, though, Hooks has several Freshman up on the JV. Mainly the QB.

Not this year.  And that statement is wrong in general.  Many times, a strong soph class will find it's way on the varsity level, depleting the JV.  Good try though.

Not really. That DOES go both ways because WOS will have several Sophomores and Jr's on the varsity as well. Which include both our corners, QB and RB. The JV is hard to figure because of this. Usually you get a good gauge at the freshman level because most coaches leave the Freshman teams together. For some reason, though, Hooks has several Freshman up on the JV. Mainly the QB.

I had heard there was an abundance of freshmen, but the JV players were scarce.  Heard there wasn't even enough to field a team on the jv level, thus the reason for bringing players up from the freshman team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33