Texas vs. UNC at Cowboys Stadium/HORNS ROLL!

Lazeek

I think the HJ tourney is the week before.

Why would you be busy State Championship football weekend??? ::) ::) ::)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ That's why.

Oh, and if you were assuming I was refering to Silsbee being involved that weekend, you're wrong. Their state title game would be the weekend before.

I am shocked that nobody has posted this already.  Who plans to go?  It is the on Saturday, December 19th at 1pm.

I am going with a group of 11 people and we already have our tickets.  Should be cool.

Checked on tickets yesterday. tried the 200.00 click and nothing was availible......would love to go.....

Guest stevenash

I am shocked that nobody has posted this already.  Who plans to go?  It is the on Saturday, December 19th at 1pm.

I am going with a group of 11 people and we already have our tickets.  Should be cool.

Checked on tickets yesterday. tried the 200.00 click and nothing was availible......would love to go.....

No Look- I will be there and am confident that, by then, I will be able to transmit the game to you via my IPOD.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are staying at the Four Seasons!!!!!  We are at midcourt as well, but not on 3rd row!!!  I could careless who wins.......I just want to see what Jerry World built up there.  Too bad it will be next season at the earliest that the stadium will host a Cowboys playoff game!!! ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="733138" timestamp="1261252654"]
Sometimes when you are wrong it is just best to admit it!!!!!  Jacovin Brown is good...I said he could not play for Texas and I was wrong!!!  8 points and several nice assist in limited time in the game!!  Very impressed!!!
[/quote]

Hey Zeek I was in Section 135, probably near you somewhere!!! Hey it was never a question of TALENT!!! ATTITUDE and ACADEMICS were his issues!!!  The kid can flat out play... To quote AVery Bradley when asked what he though about J. Brown.  "The first time I saw Jacovin play my mouth dropped, I was in awe!"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami