Silsbee summer tourney next weekend, who's in it

Everything is always better where DV is!!!!!!  LSCPA.............better than LU!!!!  Now LN better than everyone in the state of Texas if you are looking for a National ranking in the top 25!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Yep, I remember DV saying how great it was there at LSCPA. But then as soon as he leaves (?), that place was crap, according to him. Always drinking the koolaid.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In defense of Dickie, he is getting some major high school talent coming his way. He has plugged into some major contacts in the area. In all honesty, I think his last name had a lot to do with it. He also has a situation where he has made contacts with some major middle school ball players. My only disagreement with Dickie at one time is that HE MAY HAVE FELT AAU had no purpose. But I think he sees the big picture now. Don't you Dickie V????? ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

LSC-PA IS crap!!!! We just turned lemons into lemonade the best we could and got the heck away from there!! We COULD have built with some recruiting and some help from administration for some $$$$, but thats another story...Say what you want....You know what, just wait and watch....No need to say a word.  See you guys at the James White Classic at Central. I dont know about the Fred Willams Classic, we have been invited to play in front of about 10 to 15,000 at an event in Dallas that weekend. Don't know if I want to pass on that, UNLESS.....They give me HJ to play.. ;)

Already crawfishing.

Here are the pools for the Silsbee Summer League Tourney:

Pool A                Pool B          Pool C

Silsbee              Kountze          Hardin-Jefferson

LCM                  Central            Ozen

Spurger              Orangefield      Anahuac

Pool D                Pool E            Pool F

Lumberton          Evadale          Woodville

Livingston          PA Heat          Ozen JV

Cleveland            Nederland        Beaumont Select

Here are some of the early finals:

Silsbee 41  Spurger  28

Kountze 63  Orangefield  38

Anahuac  44  Hardin-Jeff  27

Cleveland  41  Lumberton  28

Spurger  45  Nederland 43

Beaumont Select 38  Woodville  35

I will post the rest of tonight's finals later tonight.

Silsbee 41  Spurger  28

Spurger  45   Nederland 43

It was a good game down the last tick on the clock.the score was 41-38 silsbee,but silsbee was missing there two biggs.Spurger should have beat nederland by 10+ but we played bad down the the stretch.

I am pretty sure HJ beat Anahuac.So for i think the 1a boys are hanging in,some of the other teams look real good.Its going to be a tough tourney,I wont to thank Silsbee coaches for letting us be a part of tourney this year.

Silsbee 41  Spurger  28

It was a good game down the last tick on the clock.the score was 41-38 silsbee,but silsbee was missing there two biggs.Spurger should have beat nederland by 10+ but we played bad down the the stretch.

I am pretty sure HJ beat Anahuac.So for i think the 1a boys are hanging in,some of the other teams look real good.Its going to be a tough tourney,I wont to thank Silsbee coaches for letting us be a part of tourney this year.

Was Spurgers two post there?

Silsbee 41  Spurger  28

Was Spurgers two post there?

Spurger only has one true post(whittaker) and yes he was there.

Here is tomorrow's schedule of games:

Main Gym                  Aux Gym

4pm LCM/Spurger              Central/Orangefield

5pm Ozen/Anahuac            Livingston/Ozen JV

6pm Silsbee/Lumberton      Kountze/Woodville

7pm HJ/TBD                      LCM/Livingston

8pm Central/Ozen JV          Ozen/PA Heat

9pm Spurger/B. Select        Orangefield/Cleveland

10pm Anahuac/Nederland

Evadale dropped out of the tourney, therefore an opponent for HJ is yet to be determined.

Here are the pool standings after day 1:

Pool A                Pool B              Pool C

Silsbee  2-0        Kountze 1-1      Ozen 1-0

LCM      1-0        Central  0-1      Anahuac  1-1

Spurger 1-1        Orangefield 0-1    HJ  1-1

Pool D                Pool E                Pool F

Cleveland  2-0      PA Heat 2-0        Beaumont Select  2-0

Livingston 0-1      Nederland 0-2        Woodville  0-2

Lumberton 0-2                                Ozen JV  0-1

Guest stevenash

In defense of Dickie, he is getting some major high school talent coming his way. He has plugged into some major contacts in the area. In all honesty, I think his last name had a lot to do with it. He also has a situation where he has made contacts with some major middle school ball players. My only disagreement with Dickie at one time is that HE MAY HAVE FELT AAU had no purpose. But I think he sees the big picture now. Don't you Dickie V????? ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dove-  When can we expect to see a game between DVs team and the 2013-2015 state 3-a champs?

So Bluedove, you agree with the rest of us that think DV is your classic coattail rider. Hmmmm..... ;)

Hey I cant help what my name is! My last name is just what it is, and the fact that it carries weight in this city is not my issue...Coattail rider? Not hardly....I am my father's son, and thats where it ends.

Hey DV, I am a believer in whatever it takes to get your foot in the door. It's what a man does afterwards that counts. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder