Woodville

LCM

Cleveland

Anahuac

Evadale

Beaumont Select (AAU)

Livingston

Spurger

Pool play starts at 4pm tomorrow and Friday. Bracket play starts at 9am Saturday. All games will be at Silsbee High School. Only 12 teams out of the 18 will make it to bracket play.

I will be attending this tournament and will give an end of the day report each night. I may be able to give updates during the evening, but don't know yet.

Here are the teams that are participating:

Central

Silsbee

Hardin-Jefferson

Nederland

Ozen

Ozen JV

Orangefield

Kountze

Lumberton

Port Arthur Heat (AAU)

Woodville

LCM

Cleveland

Anahuac

Evadale

Beaumont Select (AAU)

Livingston

Spurger

Pool play starts at 4pm tomorrow and Friday. Bracket play starts at 9am Saturday. All games will be at Silsbee High School. Only 12 teams out of the 18 will make it to bracket play.

I will be attending this tournament and will give an end of the day report each night. I may be able to give updates during the evening, but don't know yet.

Ozen's jv? why are they in this?

Thats Lutheran North, and my guys don't have time to play in such small time events.  ::) ::)...My guys are attending the Reebok ALL AMERICAN CAMPS and things of that nature, and preparing to travel to LAS VEGAS for more NATIONAL EXPOSURE, which I am sure that you folks on that end have never heard of, since there were no invites coming that way...I could send my JV bunch like Ozen did, though... ;) 8)

Those camps are petty compared to this tourney. Everyone knows that Silsbee is where it's at this week. ;)

Oh, Silsbee and HJ turned down that invite to Vegas, wasn't worth their time.

Thats Lutheran North, and my guys don't have time to play in such small time events.  ::) ::)...My guys are attending the Reebok ALL AMERICAN CAMPS and things of that nature, and preparing to travel to LAS VEGAS for more NATIONAL EXPOSURE, which I am sure that you folks on that end have never heard of, since there were no invites coming that way...I could send my JV bunch like Ozen did, though... ;) 8)

Those camps are petty compared to this tourney. Everyone knows that Silsbee is where it's at this week. ;)

Oh, Silsbee and HJ turned down that invite to Vegas, wasn't worth their time.

LOL...Now THAT was FUNNY!!!! :D :D :D :D

Whose being funny?  ;D

Guest stevenash

Dickie- We are saving this info so we can see how justified it is when that team comes to the golden triangle next season.  Based on what you are inferring, your team will roll over any and all Golden Triangle opponents, right?

Dickie- We are saving this info so we can see how justified it is when that team comes to the golden triangle next season.  Based on what you are inferring, your team will roll over any and all Golden Triangle opponents, right?

I was thinking the same thing.

Guest stevenash

I heard that Lutheran North will be ranked Preseason #1 in the National polls when they are released in early November!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Lazeek, when are you going to realize that Little Dribbler rankings don't carry a lot of weight?

Rankings mean nothing............you said it yourself DV!!!!!

I am hopeful that SE Texas will get to see first hand what Lutheran North is all about.  Are you playing Ozen this year?

I saw that he posted a while back that his team was playing in the Fred Williams Classic. He said that he had asked to play HJ in that classic. We will see.

Come on AAW you know that some small 3A hick school cannot compete with a National Power such as Lutheran North.

If they want real competition then play Ozen or Memorial............they are the only worthy schools in SE Texas!!!!! ::) ::)

You are right, LAZEEK. I think Marquis will show pity on DV and give him Ozen or Central so that he won't be embarassed by losing to us small time 3A schools. ;)

I heard that Lutheran North will be ranked Preseason #1 in the National polls when they are released in early November!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Lazeek, when are you going to realize that Little Dribbler rankings don't carry a lot of weight?

It carries a lot of weight to the people when thats all they have in the area.....

Guest spinks

If you don't know you had better ask somebody.......The first hint was: MY GUYS (plural) were at an INVITATION ONLY ALL AMERICAN CAMP sponsored by REEBOK....Second hint: We probably wont be ranked NUMBER ONE in the country, but top 25 is definitely in the cards....Just ask around...They will tell you....Third hint: My mailbox was FULL of letters this morning from college coaches....NONE from Lamar, but lets see....ARIZONA, UNC, OU, UT, A&M, Kansas, Louisville, Kentucky.....and the list goes on and on.....Think I am joking?....Just ask around.. ;)

I asked for HJ, just for kicks....It will be great to see all of those mad HJ fans in he stands during that one.... :D I WOULD rather play Ozen, but I know thats the date that they usually will play West Brook.

I love it when you tout how great your team is.  Next we will be hearing how great you are.  Boy I cannot wait to hear all about it!!!!

If you don't know you had better ask somebody.......The first hint was: MY GUYS (plural) were at an INVITATION ONLY ALL AMERICAN CAMP sponsored by REEBOK....Second hint: We probably wont be ranked NUMBER ONE in the country, but top 25 is definitely in the cards....Just ask around...They will tell you....Third hint: My mailbox was FULL of letters this morning from college coaches....NONE from Lamar, but lets see....ARIZONA, UNC, OU, UT, A&M, Kansas, Louisville, Kentucky.....and the list goes on and on.....Think I am joking?....Just ask around.. ;)

I asked for HJ, just for kicks....It will be great to see all of those mad HJ fans in he stands during that one.... :D I WOULD rather play Ozen, but I know thats the date that they usually will play West Brook.

Who is they?

Oh, and on your hints.

First hint, your guys (plural) were at an INVITATIONAL ALL AMERICAN CAMP sitting in the bleachers watching.

2nd hint, you WILL not be ranked preseason #1 and the top 25 may be in the cards, but you are not a good card player.

3rd hint, your mailbox is full of letters from all those colleges telling you to stop bugging them. Now I imagine that the players mailboxes have letters from these schools telling them that they won't hold the lack of coaching against them.

Now that's FUNNY!!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder