i just love kogt sports page

That's easy. WOS and whoever they play. They are real good at what they do. Gary Stelly is the best. They are an Orange radio station so they seem to carry more WOS games than anyother teams. And WOS has had more success the the other teams in Orange county. That is why I wish that Setxsports were able to carry the other teams on their broadcast.

That's easy. WOS and whoever they play. They are real good at what they do. Gary Stelly is the best. They are an Orange radio station so they seem to carry more WOS games than anyother teams. And WOS has had more success the the other teams in Orange county. That is why I wish that Setxsports were able to carry the other teams on their broadcast.

Hey, we tried to do Bridge City games in the past, but the BC administration turned us down. They wanted nothing to do with us.

Not really.Gary tries real hard not to be just a homer.He likes to do the games that have some meaning to them out of WO-S,BC,OFand LCM.Granted if your team is having a lousy year you might not get on the raido much.I remember when wo-s and lcm were in the playoffs and both had good teams...Gary ran himself crazy to do both teams with some of them being on the same day.Your right about him being this best though.

Hey, we tried to do Bridge City games in the past, but the BC administration turned us down. They wanted nothing to do with us.

Believe me I know. Jordan and I were the ones that talked to the administration. The supt is a nice guy but it was his first year and I think he was influenced by some coworkers to not try it. I have listened to the Silsbee broadcast and I think they are done very professionally. I believe the administration would have been all right with the broadcast if it had been allowed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124