football season tickets??

Here we go make personal attacks. Attack me because I played in the band, attack me because I see what is coming in a few years, attack me and make off the wall allegations that I was attacked by some football player is why I do not like football at Lamar.

No, it is going to be a rat hole. Football is going to be a novelty just like everything else around here for a few years. It will draw at first,but then why drive to Lamar when I can go to Houston and see the Texans or UT/A&M if they are in town playing Rice.

Lamar is a local school. Always has been, always will be. The area kids don't go to school for football. They go to become teachers or engineers or nurses. If you really want to know what I think about Lamar, ask me about how watered down academics has become out there in the last 10 years.

I doubt there will be very few kids come to Lamar because " we now how football." Sure it looks good, but in the over all picture, does a kid really come to a college because they have football? And if that is the real reason they are coming, do you REALLY want that kid.

As far as the 2% comment, every time someone has idea to think about at A&M they call them a 2%er. It is sort of like calling someone a Nazi or a Communist.

I think that it is more along the lines of pure jealousy of what LU was then and what it will be in the future.

I believe that LU in the next 5 years will be one of the best universities aside from Texas, TT, Baylor, A&M, Rice, TCU, Houston and SMU in the state of Texas.  Being the 9th best school in the state of Texas is good enough for me!!!  With the new construction, new football program we are heading in the right direction for sure!!!

You have it bass ackwards KDO... The academics have improved over the past 10 years... You need to check your facts!   Under Dr. Simmons LU has improved greatly.    

Trust me, I see( work with) what is coming out of there. It isn't better. It may look good on paper, but it isn't....and it makes me sort of sad.

Okay... all the academic rating services are wrong and you are right... I have met plenty of dumb people with degrees from UT and UH ect as well as very smart people from LU... It goes both ways... Think about it you work with about .000005% of the grads from LU... Maybe the academics from the 1980's aren't as good as you think.

Okay... all the academic rating services are wrong and you are right... I have met plenty of dumb people with degrees from UT and UH ect as well as very smart people from LU... It goes both ways... Think about it you work with about .000005% of the grads from LU... Maybe the academics from the 1980's aren't as good as you think.

See there you go LFAN making an underhanded personal attack saying my education from the 70s wasn't that good. It was plenty good. We didn't have grade inflation. We didn't have student loans as such. Most LU students had jobs to support themselves. ( And I know plenty have them today.)

Is it a good school still? Sure. Can it be better? Of course. Are there good graduates from out there? Sure. Are they as good as they were in the past? No.

How was that a personal attack... You are talking trash about my degree... Grow up...

Also I would put our top folks up against your top folks any day...   just don't forget your slide rule...   Quit with all this crap that it was better and harder for you back then garbage... 

He had to walk two miles up hill with two feet of snow on the ground to get to LU back then!!!!! :D :D

Let's see, in 1977 it snowed during a biology lab, and we had to walk to our cars afterward, does that count?  ;D

Only if it was uphill!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

He had to walk two miles up hill with two feet of snow on the ground to get to LU back then!!!!! :D :D

Let's see, in 1977 it snowed during a biology lab, and we had to walk to our cars afterward, does that count?  ;D

Only if it was uphill!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I think it was somehow both-ways.  ::)

I believe that LU in the next 5 years will be one of the best universities aside from Texas, TT, Baylor, A&M, Rice, TCU, Houston and SMU in the state of Texas.  Being the 9th best school in the state of Texas is good enough for me!!!  With the new construction, new football program we are heading in the right direction for sure!!!

not if UTSA has anything to say about it ;)

Quit trying to argue with this guy.  Keep you're money. 

Lamar will benefit from the programs being put in period.

Take some one of his own arguments, " Lamar has done well under Jimmy Simmons."

Does he not know what he is doing now??

I figure he is behind it 100%...  maybe you can give us some insight...

Go watch something else.  I will be in the stands with a bunch of future Cardinals.

Here are the season ticket prices from around the SLC that I could find. 

Sam Houston State

Reserved Chairback...........$250

General Admission West.....$50

General Admission East......$50

Texas State

Reserved............................................$90

Bobcat Club (Reserved).........................$84

Faculty/Staff (Reserved).......................$84

General Admission (Adult)......................$72

Child (Reserved)..................................$60

Family Package - 2 adult/2 child (Res.)....$274

Group (10 or more)..............................$81 ea

Mc Neese State

Reserved Season Tickets...............$102.00

Family Plan Season Tickets (4).......$204.00

Faculty/Staff Season Tickets.........$81.60 

Southeastern Louisiana

Victory Club (SOLD OUT)...................... $575

Green (Sections D-G)............................$75

Blue (Sections C & H)............................$75

Red (Sections D-G, Rows 1-6)................$75

Reserved Gray (Sections A-B, I-J, L-Q)....$75

Family Plan (General Admission);

4 tickets, 2 adult, 2 youth)....................$170

Student Companion..............................$40

Cub Club (children 12 and under)............$25

Northwestern State

VIP Box Seating....................................................$100

Reserved Seating...................................................$90

Faculty/Staff/Military/Seniors...................................$80

General Admission Seating.......................................$50

Fork ‘Em Four Pack (4 General Admission Seats)..........$120

Central Arkansas

General Admission: Adults...............................$65.00

General Admission: Child/Students....................$55.00

General Public: Upper Reserved........................$100.00

Purple Circle Member: Upper Reserved...............$98.00

Purple Circle Member: Lower Reserved...............$110.00

I hear there will not be a separate PSL, but LU will utilize your Cardinal Club Membership Level to assign priority seats.  I believe to have a shot at chairbacks  between the 30s you will need to be at a minimum of $500 membership if they get the response they anticipate.  I think there will also be preferences for tailgating spots based upon the same premise.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami