football season tickets??

I sure hope there are not psl's......  4a high school games will out draw them if they decide to price their tickets like a premier D1 school would....

That will be the truth there! Tickets get to high and a 2A will out draw them!

• 5 weeks later...

was looking on Old Dominions web site and this is what there season tickets went for

This is the hidden content, please

Season Ticket Prices

Adult/Youth/Seniors/Military    $120.00

ODU Faculty/Staff (max of 4 per account)    $100.00

Family Plan (2 Adult/2 Kids)/(One plan per account    $290.00

Football Premium Loge Seat Packages are SOLD OUT at Foreman Field.

The Big Blue Club will no longer accept the $500 deposit. For individuals who would like to purchase this package in the future, a waiting list is now being established. Individuals who want to be added to the waiting list must maintain a $1000 membership in the Big Blue Club.

$120? That will price a bunch of people out of the season tickets. $240 for two season tickets. I think I'll go general admission, if there is such a thing, if not,  I won't go.  

If the economy gets worse, places like PNG, Nederland, and other 4A schools will outdraw the Cards on simple choices. Do I go see my Indians/ Bulldogs/ etc. or Lamar?

Still not going. Will spend my dollar on something else...and while I may have other problems, I am not crazy. ::)

Seriously, I am an alumnus of Lamar, B.A.,Class of '80, played in band when Jimmy Simmons was director....I just can't get excited about this whole Lamar football deal. And it is not just me, I work with other Lamar Alumni and they could care less too......

Still not going. Will spend my dollar on something else...and while I may have other problems, I am not crazy. ::)

Seriously, I am an alumnus of Lamar, B.A.,Class of '80, played in band when Jimmy Simmons was director....I just can't get excited about this whole Lamar football deal. And it is not just me, I work with other Lamar Alumni and they could care less too......

Shame on you!

People like you KDOSullivan is the main reason LU football failed before!!!!!  This is "YOUR" school and you don't care......I just don't get it.  I only went to LU for 2 semesters and have been a season ticket holder in basketball for almost 10 years now and will be a football season ticket holder soon as well.

Shame on you!

Why? Because I see the money going for something better like...ACADEMICS?

How is it a waste of money?? It will increase enrollment (more money for the university in state funding)... and bring back the all important marching band... I figured as a bando... that would make you happy...            And I do believe that you are mistaken.. Lately the student support has been growing at the basketball games... I do not know if you were at the Texas Tech game when they stormed the court or when we had 8900 people at a game in 2008....(just a few examples)

You must not do very good research... This will provide more scholarships for people to attend school..  football players. cheearleaders, band folks, womens soccer, softball, and what ever other womens sport they add. By adding these sports it will not take away from the academic budget it will add to it because of higher enrollment due to the increase in quality of life on campus... DUH

Shame on you!

Why? Because I see the money going for something better like...ACADEMICS?

You are on a Lamar Football Season Ticket Thread.  If I went on a band thread and said that you should stop blowing your horn.... You and others would be.....Happy?

Are you still mad that no one went to see your Christmas Show you put on... back in 1980?  Or did a football player flush your head in a toilet when you went to Lamar?

Support Lamar.  Lamar Education, Lamar Athletics, Lamar Band, Lamar......  If it has a Lamar in front of it- you should support it.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami